Grand Theft Auto 5 Online Honest Game Trailer

Seems like a lot of these are complaints of the console variety... One of his biggest complaints is solved with the escape key.

Bah, almost wish I hadn't bought the game. Online really isn't all thaat much to want to play.. I mean, really, the open world pretty much guarantees you die. The heists pretty much guarantee they fail somehow. The races are just the same as racing robots on both difficulty settings of hard and stupid. The shootout games are.. let's just say there's always some guy(s) who live in their parents' basement and has the time and focus to be great at the whole game.

I was really hoping heists would be kinda cool with real people, working together... heh. Quite a big sham. The graphics look good, but there's no desire to play it. Wish they'd done more offline single player story missions instead.. and especially story mission heists!!

^ Heists, missions, and just generally dicking around are more fun with actual friends.

Bah, almost wish I hadn't bought the game. Online really isn't all thaat much to want to play.. I mean, really, the open world pretty much guarantees you die. The heists pretty much guarantee they fail somehow. The races are just the same as racing robots on both difficulty settings of hard and stupid. The shootout games are.. let's just say there's always some guy(s) who live in their parents' basement and has the time and focus to be great at the whole game.

I was really hoping heists would be kinda cool with real people, working together... heh. Quite a big sham. The graphics look good, but there's no desire to play it. Wish they'd done more offline single player story missions instead.. and especially story mission heists!!

It sounds like you don't have any friends that play the game. Every single complaint you have goes away when you're in a crew with friends.

The load times on the other hand...

Haha of course I don't have any friends in GTAO, I'm with the majority. If I did have friends on there, we would rarely if ever be playing it at the same time. And even then, for what exactly? My internet goes out and heist is a failure. I come back, my friends are massacred by some teenage kid with too much time on his hands (and him being bored at this stage, taking out chaos on everyone, cause there's nothing more fun he can do anymore). So it's races with friends and possibly getting a heist or two passed.. Whoopti-doo.

Back