Take GTA 5 to the Next Level with the Ten Best Mods for PC

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
GTA 5 is already a very good game, but why settle for just good when you can have a custom modded version that adds new dimensions to the game play? Check out 10 of the best mods for GTA 5 courtesy of Digital Trends.

An open-world game like GTA V always begs to be modded, and for the first time that’s possible. Naturally, it’s led to plenty of insanity that can multiply the game’s fun factor or increase its longevity.

I like the open world mod, where interior buildings are open and populated, so when you jump out of your car and walk into a bank, there doors are open and there are people inside like you would expect.

Testing now to make sure I followed the directions clearly where the mods actually work. GTA mods have usually been a pain to setup but now it's a lot more simple.

I like the open world mod, where interior buildings are open and populated, so when you jump out of your car and walk into a bank, there doors are open and there are people inside like you would expect.

Have not seen that mod

Is there a mod to make my garage look like Dr. Who's Tardis, since it looks like a 1 car garage on the outside but it's a 6 car garage on the inside?

Back