Windows 10 Has New Middle Finger Emoji

For whatever reason, it's labelled internally as "message to desktop users".

The novelty will wear off after someone inadvertently sendS one to their boss. :p

strange, but that looks exactly like the Cursor in GTA V.

While this amuses me I am still at a loss as to what possible use an emoji is in Windows...Last I checked they are built into basically any forum you use already and being in the OS wouldn't make a bit of difference. They are also pretty much included in every possible messaging service and again the OS would make no difference. So honestly...what possible use are they?

For whatever reason, it's labelled internally as "message to desktop users".

Photo%20Aug%2017%2C%207%2045%2057%20AM.png
you've awakened.... it.

Well, if it's used in a conversation, that will really devalue their opinion. When they resort to name calling, flipping the bird, etc., I just can't take them seriously. So, they would need to be used sparingly and cautiously.

Well, if it's used in a conversation, that will really devalue their opinion. When they resort to name calling, flipping the bird, etc., I just can't take them seriously. So, they would need to be used sparingly and cautiously.

Subtle, like how MS just silently added it to their distribution without any fanfare. We don't even know if it's aimed at us, or meant for us to use.

Back