Lost Planet 3 Developer Shuts Its Doors

HardOCP News

[H] News
It looks as though Spark Unlimited, the studio behind Lost Planet 3, suddenly closed up shop.

A tweet from Spark Unlimited indicates the Lost Planet 3 developer has shut down, saying: "Elvis has left the building. Good night and drive safe." There were no previous indications they were in trouble, as their previous tweet is one from January saying they are hiring.

And nothing of value was lost. I always feel bad for the people who lose their jobs, but Spark Unlimited doesn't have a good reputation in the video game industry.

Here are the other games this developer has released:

(2004) Call of Duty: Finest Hour
(2008) Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
(2008) Legendary
(2013) Lost Planet 3
(2014) Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

And nothing of value was lost. I always feel bad for the people who lose their jobs, but Spark Unlimited doesn't have a good reputation in the video game industry.

(2008) Legendary
(2013) Lost Planet 3

Jimney Christmas.

It's hard to cry when a farmer that sells neuro-toxic milk goes under...

Yeah, even if this was sudden, it should have been expected given that all they have made is poor selling garbage.

(2008) Legendary
(2013) Lost Planet 3

Turning point by itself was worthy of a closure. That game was such trash, one of the worst I have played.

Back