The Age of Drone Vandalism Begins

HardOCP News

[H] News
I would laugh at this but you and I both know this was probably just a publicity stunt.

In the early hours of Wednesday morning, the age of robotic graffiti was born. KATSU, a well-known graffiti artist and vandal, used a hacked Phantom drone to paint a giant red scribble across Kendall Jenner’s face on one of New York City’s largest and most viewed billboards. By all accounts, it is the first time that a drone has been deployed for a major act of public vandalism.

Yeah, that was pretty lame.

Cool would be one of the Drone Swarms from one of the major colleges Making a new Billboard Artwork with sharpies.

In about 10 seconds, lol.

Now that would be Cool.

:D

So who is going to be the first artist to use like 50 drones to do a giant painting somewhere in all of 5 minutes start to finish?

I immediately started thinking of gang logos on really tall landmarks

Oh, that's alright. It won't be long until the jihadis start strapping bombs to them and all the peaceful, law-abiding drone users will have to pay the price for it.

Yeah, that was pretty lame.

Cool would be one of the Drone Swarms from one of the major colleges Making a new Billboard Artwork with sharpies.

In about 10 seconds, lol.

Now that would be Cool.

:D

or even 10 minutes

All that effort, and they didn't do something humorous. I would have given her a mustache, or something.

needs to be a better RC pilot, and use more paint to make something distinguishable. I know art is in the eye of the beholder but horns and a tail would be much better than scribble..

Hacked Phantom Drone

What???

Also, by the looks of the props, i think he's got the bumper attachments, and judging by the straight horizontal lines, he had it in GPS mode.He basically rammed into the billboard and dragged it across the face, using the barometer to keep himself from falling.

This is art?

I'm waiting for the news of a gun attached to a drone that murders someone. It's definitely coming to a town near you.

dronegun.jpg

The US government is already doing this.

Beat me to it. Nothing new under the sun, until we assume direct control of every human on this planet, we will kill and be kill by people.

Back