IN WIN 707 Gaming Version Full-Tower Case Review @ [H]

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
IN WIN 707 Gaming Version Full-Tower Case Review - The IN WIN 707 Gaming Version Full Tower case comes with a long list of features that reads to make it one of the best enthusiast hardware chassis you can buy. Tool-less design, spots for multiple radiators, E-ATX motherboard support, excellent CPU heatsink clearance, and designed for 10 fans. Does it measure up?

we have mixed feelings about the IN WIN 707

Isn't this the way it is with ALL higher level In WIN cases?? Usually an unique, interesting case with major flaws, or, when they actually get it mostly correct, outrageously expensive!!

we would highly recommend that you at least wait until you can get this chassis at a lower price.

What is a low enough price to actually recommend buying it??

The case market has gotten tremendously competitive now days. Even $60 can buy you a damn nice enthusiast case.

The downsides will keep me from recommending the In WIN 707 to anyone. The biggest being no rubber padding on the feet. What were they thinking???

Thanks for the review, [H]. Greatly appreciated.

I would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap case. Just built my first computer with this guy just a month ago. Everything fit with plenty of room to spare. Computer runs cool and quite with no overclocking. As for the missing rubber feet I have not had problems with vibrations and it doesn't slide on me (surface is stained wood desk).

The only reason I noticed its on is because i have one of my fans at 100% to help air flow so that makes a little bit of noise. This case is just what I was looking for sleek, sexy, and a slight hint of red. I bought from newegg at 99.99 which I thought was a reasonable price and still do but if it drop 10-20 bucks it would definitely be worth the money for anyone. Though I would still buy again at $100. The holes on top are to big to hold a screw but the case does come with washers for that reason. I am a little sad that the two intake fans didn't have screens but I just order some to put over them will update if they fit when i get them.

The one big pet peeve of mine was the fact that the door to the disk drives is plastic not a fan of plastic doors and hinges, mainly because of all the stories of them braking. So far mine is holding strong and works great but I can see it getting torn off one day from me forgetting to close it and accidentally hitting it.

Back