Assassin’s Creed New Game: Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The creator of the Assassin’s Creed series has announced the creation of a new project called Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey developed by Indie Studio developer, Panache Digital Games. As with most new project announcements, few details were made public, but a teaser trailer was introduced. Check it out.

so they left Ubisoft and are creating the same type of game??...why not try something new

yeah its not an AC game. post title should say "AC creators' new game".

Ancestors:The Humankind Odyssey = ATHO.exe has stopped working.

To fix this press ctrl + alt + del or alt tab or update drivers or shut off av or..ah you get the picture.

For those who don't understand the joke google ac4bfsp.exe

It's a shame the stuff he was working on with THQ ended up getting scuttled, Ubisoft bought all that up when they went down and immediately killed the project. They have some serious beef with Patrice for whatever reason. Interested to see what this is.

Not sure if I have ever seen a lamer teaser ever. Looked more like a poor quality slide show from a smithonian exhibit gone wrong.

The only thing that would draw my interest to this is if they had a creation aspect to explore.

Towards the end I actually thought this was going to turn into a gotcha trailer, a joke. And then it finished.

What is a "bp" and "humandkind" ?

BP stands for "Before Present", i.e. BCE + 1950.

Humandkind must be a typo. :p

Anyway, if this is a caveman/hominid game, I'm all for it. Throw in some ancient aliens, too, I might actually buy the game.

Back