Apple Products At The Bottom Of A Bathtub

I hope they upgraded to the new OS! I hear it makes your Apple product water proof!

New Apple AirPort marketing...

"This is the best AirPort Hub we have ever made... It floats!!!"

They are not on... so low change of perma damage.

Yep, we've saved laptops from coffee, bloody marys, soda, water (of course). We had one guy call and claimed he had vomited on his laptop, though I told him it would cost twice the value of the laptop for me to touch that.

As long as you do not power it on, there is no reason it should not work if completely cleaned up and dried out.

Apple fan or not, I for one would like to know why he left all of his electronics in the kitchen, and if he didn't how she found them in the first place.

long therm corrosion damage would kill these devices regardless of power status.

anyway , it is my opinion that someone that buys so many and apparently only apple products should have his sh*t drowned regardless of cheating (that should warrant drowning him also)

I don't see an Apple Watch. The guy obviously wasn't a real Apple fan anyways.

He was a real iBot who must have put his love of Apple products before everything else.
So, she really knew how to hurt him :)

I'm more interested in the dynamic of -- if a woman destroys thousands (tens of thousands) of dollars worth of a man's equipment... most people say "good for her, he cheated"

What happens in the reverse? If she cheated on him, and he went batshit and destroyed 10K worth of HER apple equipment? People would lose their minds and call him an evil bastards/etc etc.

I don't condone cheating - but there's a double standard that lets women get away with pretty much anything with it comes to relationships or pregnancy.

The one thing adults rarely seem to do... is handle things like adults.

Wouldn't this be breaking the law at this level of money ? I know it's over seas but here if you did this much damage to some ones property you would be getting locked up. I could see distorting his phone or something but that's an easy 10k plus of stuff.

Just don't turn them on and hairdry or let stand dry for a week. Much less than 10k of damage or probably zero.

I'm more interested in the dynamic of -- if a woman destroys thousands (tens of thousands) of dollars worth of a man's equipment... most people say "good for her, he cheated"

What happens in the reverse? If she cheated on him, and he went batshit and destroyed 10K worth of HER apple equipment? People would lose their minds and call him an evil bastards/etc etc.

I don't condone cheating - but there's a double standard that lets women get away with pretty much anything with it comes to relationships or pregnancy.

one thing that was done is illegal, the other thing is frowned upon but not illegal. You decide who was in the right here :)

Honestly to me that looks like a relationship issue turned into Felony Vandalism. I agree with others, it's sad when adults handle it like elementary students and break the other's favorite toy(s)

I'm going to fathom a bet that certain subs on Reddit are going to have a field day on this one, especially if she gets away with it.

Nailed it. I hope this guy takes her to court.

She just justified his cheating behavior. A bitch that crazy isn't worth spending time with. If she had acted like an adult, she would have been in the right. Instead, they are both in the wrong and she likely has a lawsuit headed her way.

Very nice of her to admit guilt and document it on the internet for him.

There is an old saying about a woman scorned. And, it was the ex-girlfriend who posted the photos on Twitter. So, now we know which Apple products float.... and which don't. I'd like to see the genius bar at Apple try and fix this mess. Did he at least have a iBackup?

No matter how you look at it, both were in the wrong. No wonder I remain single.

I guess he forgot to install the waterproof update.

nk5SjwY.jpg

The hell kind of tub is that?

Tiny people, man, tiny people.

Wait. That's supposed to be a bathtub? No wonder it clogs every time I use it.

Head to the iWash station.

Don't shoot me.

Shoot you, no....but it does remind me of one evil female.

Customer of my gunsmith calls up in a panic. His soon to be ex had taken all of his rifles, the majority classic old Weatherbys, and some very expensive H&H shotguns and double rifles, and put them in the bathtub, emptied a box of salt on them and soaked them. He had been out of town on business and they had been submerged for at least two days. Semi happy ending, total bill to get the guns restored under $1500. More damage to the wood components than anything else, and the wife had to pay for it, and it hurt her in court when everything was decided.

Shoot you, no....but it does remind me of one evil female.

Customer of my gunsmith calls up in a panic. His soon to be ex had taken all of his rifles, the majority classic old Weatherbys, and some very expensive H&H shotguns and double rifles, and put them in the bathtub, emptied a box of salt on them and soaked them. He had been out of town on business and they had been submerged for at least two days. Semi happy ending, total bill to get the guns restored under $1500. More damage to the wood components than anything else, and the wife had to pay for it, and it hurt her in court when everything was decided.

My now ex-wife once shook up a 2 liter soda bottle and tried to spray it all over my electronic equipment, but she was not strong enough to open the bottle after it pressurized ... it was the raging face of pure evil defeated, omg you had to been there.

No wonder I remain single.

Pretty much this. Stay single and life is hugely simpler. Get a cat if you're lonely (not a dog...a cat...dogs are for noobs who like blind loyalty and those people tend to end up married anyway so if you have the urge to get a dog you might wanna seek a mental health professional who's not a dog owner so you can avert future life crisis stuff). Or if you don't stay single, go for someone wealthy so you can at least get half of their stuff and be better off after its over because they were a cheating slimeball that was doing it in the bathroom at work with their equally cheating, disgustingly ugly piece of human waste that was willing to put out. :cool:

Meh it's just some crappy apple products. He'll be happier with a Linux distro on a PC. Apple products are over priced and snobby.

Back