Witcher 3's Latest Trailer: Five-Minute Look at Gameplay

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Have you been waiting patiently for CD Projekt Red to polish up the final details for Witcher 3: Wild Hunt? Wait no more. To get you in the mood for blood and gore, Projekt Red has released a 5 minute gameplay video prior to the May 19th release date.

haven't played the first two, but i'm hyped for this, got it with my GTX 960 SC

but i'm still waiting (think we all are) for the next Elder Scrolls

haven't played the first two, but i'm hyped for this, got it with my GTX 960 SC

but i'm still waiting (think we all are) for the next Elder Scrolls

I wonder why, chances are you won't be able to play it with any meaningful settings.

after seeing the trailer I decided to try the witcher 2 while I wait for it to come out

As I understand what they said previously regarding pre-release videos, this is not the ultra settings, glad to see it will look this good on most gaming rigs from the past two years.

:D OMFG this game is going to be amazing!!!

3909045.jpg

The Witcher 1 is not a game to be missed either, after they finished patching/adding to it. The end of the story is fantastic. Unless you just cannot stand playing games with a little older/clunky mechanics (for example if you cannot stand playing ME1 again), people should really try to play W1 before W2. I played all of W2 for the first time, went back and played all of W1 for the first time, loaded my end-save from W1 and re-played all of W2 again with a different big choice. Enjoyed all of it!

The Witcher 1 is not a game to be missed either, after they finished patching/adding to it. The end of the story is fantastic. Unless you just cannot stand playing games with a little older/clunky mechanics (for example if you cannot stand playing ME1 again), people should really try to play W1 before W2. I played all of W2 for the first time, went back and played all of W1 for the first time, loaded my end-save from W1 and re-played all of W2 again with a different big choice. Enjoyed all of it!

I haven't got around to playing the first one yet, although I do own it, but the second was amazing.

For anyone looking to pre-order #3 that hasn't played the earlier ones, keep in mind that if you own the first two on Steam you get a discount on the pre-order for number 3. During the Summer/Winter sales you could actually buy both the earlier games for less then the discount it would give you on #3.

I'm a huge fan of RPG games with huge open world we can explore, and this one looks really interesting. Just concern about my current CPU, not sure if it would hold me back from running this game at good quality, considering the recommended CPU is faster.

Is this a mod or expansion to W3? Or is this the main W3 game itself if I were to buy?

Never played W1 or W2 but this game looks good!

Is the game like Elder's Scroll in nature?

I'm a huge fan of RPG games with huge open world we can explore, and this one looks really interesting. Just concern about my current CPU, not sure if it would hold me back from running this game at good quality, considering the recommended CPU is faster.

And why are you only running it at 3.4? 3.8 should be easy peasy.

Or you could always buy a hex core XEON off of Ebay and throw it in your board.

If you like reading, the books are way better then the games. But the games are also very good.

Back