Tesla Announcing New Non-Car Product Next Month

Giant non-automotive battery? Speculation in February of this year touched on the subject.

When I lived in Menlo Park there was a guy that worked with Tesla eating at the Oasis, which is a pub where tons of locals eat. Anyway he had an electric bike parked outside, which was very cool looking. Tesla motors was across the street at the time. A motorbike would be interesting for them to release.

Maybe an industrial fire extinguisher in case you have one of their cars...

Pretty sure it's going to be a home battery for solar systems

The most likey the case. Grid tied inverter with lithium cells that are not to par for tesla production, or used cells from failing battery packs. Im sure the battery system will be available with new cells.

Didn't Tesla want to create a SmartWatch with google or something? That's my bet.

Electric two wheel vehicle would make a lot of sense considering much lower cost of entry and easier to push to a nearby outlet if you ever run out of juice. I'd be one of the first in line if that's what they're announcing.

Tesla already has a better tablet than iPad. Maybe they're making it removable.

That's the joke, Apple is working on their own electric car so in response Tesla will start making overpriced consumer electronics.
This will only work if Tesla names their tablet/laptop thing "Pigeon". Points for anyone who gets this without resorting to Google.

I'm Elmo Monk and I'm making an announcement about how we're going to make an announcement next month. All of you little average intellect people will fall for the obvious ploy and start to speculate which will build up hype for what would otherwise be a yawnfest that'll be ignored by anyone who doesn't want personal property of theirs to burst into flames in the name of my Howard Huges wannabe warped vision of the future.

Its a boat! is it a boat? What if its a boat? Its a boat!

Other than the market being shit, a boat would be pretty bad ass, slap a small diesel generator in it to charge the batterys and drive help drive the props.

An announcement that they're going to make an announcement.... or they could kindly STFU about it and wait until they actually want to make an announcement specifying said product. Kind of like a teaser trailer that teases the trailer of a movie.

Back