3D Printing With Easy Cheese

Can be impressive if it was some high-school project.
anyway i`m more amazed and at the same time disgusted that this canned goo is allowed to be called 'cheese'

anyway i`m more amazed and at the same time disgusted that this canned goo is allowed to be called 'cheese'

Haha, right on.

They need to make it so the arm has a lock on it so it can't keep falling off of the spout.

A little bit of modification for a well sealed nozzle and you could make it work "better".

I liked the last few seconds where the can is farting and spitting. Reminds of my Easy Cheese days.

First time I watched this, I was hysterical. Not even that funny, but just got to me somehow! :D

If things go the way of The Walking Dead, you'll be happy to find every tube of cheese you can.

If things go the way of The Walking Dead, you'll be happy to find every tube of cheese you can.

I would rather eat tree leaves than that junk.

It always seems super strange to me in zombie shows/movies when everybody or almost everybody is only able to survive on pre-packaged food.

I never see than actually using the native plant life as a food source. So much of that is edible that it makes me think that the writers are either completely overlooking or are just ignorant about this.

They are too busy mowing the lawns on the sides of the road and the jail and washing their Hyundai that is always shiny in every scene. But in all honesty, there are mushrooms and berries and the like that you think may be fine and are poisonous. And without pesticides and irrigation, most "industrialized farming" type plants won't grow, so its not like there would be fields of corn ready for harvesting. With most other grains, it also involves quite a bit of work to process them, and we see the walkers are eating wildlife so that SUPPOSEDLY explains why there aren't craptons of deer around for them to hunt (although you'd think they could just avoid the walkers).

First time I watched this, I was hysterical. Not even that funny, but just got to me somehow! :D

This is me. Right now. At work. In a nice quiet lab, where no one laughs without derailing the whole lab's productivity.

Good stuff.

They are too busy mowing the lawns on the sides of the road and the jail and washing their Hyundai that is always shiny in every scene. But in all honesty, there are mushrooms and berries and the like that you think may be fine and are poisonous. And without pesticides and irrigation, most "industrialized farming" type plants won't grow, so its not like there would be fields of corn ready for harvesting. With most other grains, it also involves quite a bit of work to process them, and we see the walkers are eating wildlife so that SUPPOSEDLY explains why there aren't craptons of deer around for them to hunt (although you'd think they could just avoid the walkers).

That's why I said "native" plants.

Surely there would be a survivor that knew the difference between poisonous and edible wild plants.

Surely all the books about edible plants were not destroyed. Or maybe it was just trashy novels that survived.

In the part of the country they are supposedly in and have traveled across, there should be a crap ton of edible wild plants.

And with only a small number of living, the plants should in no way be picked clean.

I hope this technology can make the leap to filling deviled eggs.

No, chemical goo is not cheese.

This is cheese.

expertise-cheese-table.jpg

am i the only one that has always wanted to shoot a can of that cheese?

That would be freakin' hilarious. I will bring that up next time we go and dice up a watermelon with the sword. I think it would be great to slice a can of cheese in half.

Back