Best Kickstarter Ever?

HardOCP News

[H] News
If I never see another damned Kickstarter it would be too s....OMG, PANCAKE BOT!!!! :D

The PancakeBot™ allows you to “print” out pancakes into just about any design you can imagine. It's easy, REALLY fun, and you don’t need an art degree (or a culinary one) to do it! Designed to inspire, entertain, and bring out the creativity in both young and old at home, the PancakeBot is also a product with commercial durability to help your brand make a lasting impression and draw in more customers.

ummm nope...

CNC system over an electric griddle, yeah that'll fit perfectly in any kitchen! And it'll be less useful than a George Foreman grill or any other as seen on TV things that seem neat, like 2 times, then collect a lifetime of dust.

Plus those pancakes look a bit overcooked.

Meh, Way over complicated to be honest.

It's easy enough to get fancy with a batter pourer,but really they are pancakes..throw fruit or better yet bacon in them and no one gives a crap what shape they are in. :D

A other machine that will stand in the way.

How will this machine be used?

For 1 week it will be used for breakfast.
Then for 2 months or so he will be more or less be standing in the way in kitchen.
Then he will stand in the way for at least a year in a kitchen cabinet.
Then will be moved for years to the loft or garage.
And then finally will finely be given away, or thrown away after years of not bin used.

Just buying only a Electric Griddle @Amazon for about 30 bucks would be a lot cheaper!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As cool as this is, it's a waste for most people (probably everyone). However, if it makes the best pancakes AND they taste great, then okay I guess. If it's cost effective enough, restaurants would probably bite (think themed chain dining establishments). I bet if you let the kids see that in action, they won't want the fruit filled whatever-da-fluck Dekoth-E is talking about. They'll just ask for the bacon on the side, or in their hands (if they're like my kids. hey, it's bacon man!).

I love that music! I tried shazam but it didn't recognize it... can you tell me what it is?

TY!

BTW, I could seriously see this being used at the breakfast restaurants at Disney... Kids would LOVE IT!

I know there was a recent movie or show with a pancake-making robot... I just can't seem to remember what the name was.

BTW, I could seriously see this being used at the breakfast restaurants at Disney... Kids would LOVE IT!
Exactly. Now, I'm going to make myself some pancakes, blueberry stuffed to be exact. Got me all hungry n sh...

Wow, I hope they actually go through with this kickstarter campaign.. Nice to see target price is fulfilled already... I want one!

Back