Rock Band 4 Is Coming This Year for Xbox One and PlayStation 4

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
We told you a little while ago that Harmonix was getting opinions from past players about the possibility of getting the band back together, the Rock Band that is. Harmonix made the announcement this week and will elaborate at the upcoming E3 in June.

Actually hoping this turns out good. I'd spring for a PS4 to replace the PS3. My PS3 is getting to the point that it won't play a bluray unless it's flawless. I have a bluray on my htpc but that's been a PITA from the word go, not to mention the sound is just better on the ps3. But yeah, the only time the PS gets turned on is for bluray's and Rockband.

Hopefully they'll allow you to use old equipment on the new game. Granted most of mine is kinda beat up, it would still suck to have to re-buy $300 worth of stuff just so you can occasionally play with a bunch of friends. Sounds like they're working on allowing you to bring over songs from RB3 too. Though that never worked right going from 2 to 3.

Another thing to add, I hope they come up with something for online multiplayer, it's not great in RB3.

Wait, there was a Rock Band 3? Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, I gave up after RB2.

This should be called the Cash Grab Edition, when people find out none of their "old" plastic instruments work and they have to buy new ones.

Back