The Millennium Falcon Drone: First Mission

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Han Solo would heartedly approve of this version of his Millennium Falcon, the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs, but I don’t think this version of the ship is quite that fast. If you are going to have a drone, have one with a little flair. :cool:

Why would anyone want to see a Millennium Falcon that hovers and sounds like a hand vac?

I'm just saying it would have made more sense if the drone was a Probe Droid, or Watto.
LyXoN.gif

That is very good indeed. It looks like they haven't got the thing balanced correctly, which would account for the control problems. A few lead weights in the right places should sort that out.

Lol should of had the rebel or star wars theme going not the imperial music on this :)

Huh? A parsec is a unit of distance, not of speed. Something is 12 parsecs away. A parsec is 3.26 light years, making 12 parsecs 38.4 light years or one hell of a long distance...

Poetic license on the part of the Star Wars writers....it sounded way cool back in 1977. :D

Huh? A parsec is a unit of distance, not of speed. Something is 12 parsecs away. A parsec is 3.26 light years, making 12 parsecs 38.4 light years or one hell of a long distance...

Aliens. That thing will get mistaken for a extraterrestrial craft one of these days.

It only needs a hyperdrive now.. just put in some extra rear facing blades to give it speed.

Chase it with this

http://vimeo.com/8408918

That is very good indeed. It looks like they haven't got the thing balanced correctly, which would account for the control problems. A few lead weights in the right places should sort that out.

I would put that against the fact that it's got a giant sail hanging off the front. It might be balanced, but that double wedge can't be good for aerodynamics.

I always thought kessel run was some sort of race or cargo, like 'milk run'. 12 parsec kessel run could have meant something like, "i did a twelve hundred mile cocaine run and you need a very fast boat to make that practical".

Poetic license on the part of the Star Wars writers....it sounded way cool back in 1977. :D

They explained that quote as the Kessel run requiring you to pass really close to a star and gravity shadows from large objects screw up hyperspace or something. So doing it under 12 parsecs means they got really close to the star.

It's amazing how writers will stretch after the fact to cover up their ignorance.

But yes, it was certainly bs to cover their tracks. George and his writers are a bunch of hacks (as episode one, two,and three have shown)

Back