Stupid Pro CS:Go Cheater Banned During Live Match

Sadly Steve two of the cheaters that have been busted in the Pro CS-GO tourneys in the last 4 months have openly admitted that somewhere around 65-90% of the "Pro's" in the game are actually cheating with sophisticated aimbots etc.

One of them so bad that all his shots over his career which everyone said was impossible has now been proved impossible.

Sadly Steve two of the cheaters that have been busted in the Pro CS-GO tourneys in the last 4 months have openly admitted that somewhere around 65-90% of the "Pro's" in the game are actually cheating with sophisticated aimbots etc.

One of them so bad that all his shots over his career which everyone said was impossible has now been proved impossible.

No one cares what 2 cheaters who have a clear agenda have to say. As long as I have played video games I have heard that same crap from cheaters, its the old everyone else is doing it excuse. People are not seriously still stupid enough to fall for that are they? I have played lots of games where is it obvious the vast majority of players are legit and the cheaters says the same shit in all these games. The reality no one has any clue how many or what percent of pros cheat or anyone else cheats, but one thing we can count on is the self validating morons are going to try to exaggerate it.

Second if these people are pro... They gotta show up at a LAN and play on a computer that they cannot install cheats on sooner or later, otherwise they aren't likely actually be pros.

No one cares what 2 cheaters who have a clear agenda have to say. As long as I have played video games I have heard that same crap from cheaters, its the old everyone else is doing it excuse. People are not seriously still stupid enough to fall for that are they? I have played lots of games where is it obvious the vast majority of players are legit and the cheaters says the same shit in all these games. The reality no one has any clue how many or what percent of pros cheat or anyone else cheats, but one thing we can count on is the self validating morons are going to try to exaggerate it.

Second if these people are pro... They gotta show up at a LAN and play on a computer that they cannot install cheats on sooner or later, otherwise they aren't likely actually be pros.

That's the best way, just let them have the mouse, keyboard, and monitior they want and run windows in user mode, I like!

Actually Rudy these pro's were able to cheat at LAN's because They let them load their profiles

These hacks in question were loaded THROUGH cosmetics in the game, the 16+ aimbot programs found in the last 2 months all worked through the items system, so you scan the computer and don't see anything, but as soon as you load the profile it activates through the cosmetics and boom, off and running.

And then as soon as you turn off the game, the hacks vanish, making them undetectable.

The only reason Valve figured out this is cause some guy who was a CS-GO upcoming pro was hyper pissed off and he KNEW the big names were cheating, and eventually after a lot of snooping and sweet talk he managed to be able to talk his way into the "Inner circle" of CS-GO Pro's, all of which used these cheats.

He then paid money out of his own pocket to get the cheat (Its a monthly subscription in like the hundreds of dollars) and got a hold of the code, contacted Valve and the CS-GO pro tournaments and they figured out how this hack worked and 15+ others, and for like a month or so they tracked everyone who used them, then started Vac Banning them.

So yeah, one really dedicated CS-GO player paid money out of his pocket to expose how these new hacks work, and for the last 4+ months the VAC system has been slowly banning them all.

Ive played CS since 2001 and CSGO since it came out. I was actually very good way back when in 1.3-1.6, still decent. I used to play lower level invite teams and upper main division teams as well as LAN local. I know whats legit for the most part as well as what is possible, random, or bullshit. Lots of times, shots are random even at the higher levels or just lucky.

I would not say I can play at that level these days at all in CSGO but I still know what can be achieved. Id say that most players above the eagle level are cheats as well as a good part of the badge/eagle level. As far as leagues, plenty of people cheat in ESEA. Everyone says for legit games go there. Bullshit. I can honestly say that Ive never cheated at the game and proved myself way back when on LAN multiple times. And I can honestly say that I would believe greater than 50% cheat. You can even tell when people who are complete garbage cheat and even though you might be winning, its still frustrating to have cocksuckers wall hacking.

Actually Rudy these pro's were able to cheat at LAN's because They let them load their profiles

These hacks in question were loaded THROUGH cosmetics in the game, the 16+ aimbot programs found in the last 2 months all worked through the items system, so you scan the computer and don't see anything, but as soon as you load the profile it activates through the cosmetics and boom, off and running.

And then as soon as you turn off the game, the hacks vanish, making them undetectable.

The only reason Valve figured out this is cause some guy who was a CS-GO upcoming pro was hyper pissed off and he KNEW the big names were cheating, and eventually after a lot of snooping and sweet talk he managed to be able to talk his way into the "Inner circle" of CS-GO Pro's, all of which used these cheats.

He then paid money out of his own pocket to get the cheat (Its a monthly subscription in like the hundreds of dollars) and got a hold of the code, contacted Valve and the CS-GO pro tournaments and they figured out how this hack worked and 15+ others, and for like a month or so they tracked everyone who used them, then started Vac Banning them.

So yeah, one really dedicated CS-GO player paid money out of his pocket to expose how these new hacks work, and for the last 4+ months the VAC system has been slowly banning them all.

And after all that he was still a virgin.

How does this validate in anyway that 65-90 or whatever % of pros cheat? It doesn't its just another arm chair statistic made up on the spot with no actual information did 90% of pros get vac banned in the last 4 months?. Second how could the cheat be this common lol 90% and it took some other pro money and time to expose it. Any cheat that was so embedded in everything would have leaked out by the "10%" that don't cheat pretty fast.

The reality is if it took that much work this was a highly guarded secret not something 90% of pros had.

I am in no way saying people don't cheat I am very against cheating, and I firmly believe that sooner or later we need to move to an anticheat system that is unforgiving and ties you to a real identity as the only real solution. But I just get tired of people claiming all these outrageous things. Here is the deal if this many people cheat then I am a gaming god, seriously.

damn

How does this validate in anyway that 65-90 or whatever % of pros cheat? It doesn't its just another arm chair statistic made up on the spot with no actual information did 90% of pros get vac banned in the last 4 months?. Second how could the cheat be this common lol 90% and it took some other pro money and time to expose it. Any cheat that was so embedded in everything would have leaked out by the "10%" that don't cheat pretty fast.

The reality is if it took that much work this was a highly guarded secret not something 90% of pros had.

I am in no way saying people don't cheat I am very against cheating, and I firmly believe that sooner or later we need to move to an anticheat system that is unforgiving and ties you to a real identity as the only real solution. But I just get tired of people claiming all these outrageous things. Here is the deal if this many people cheat then I am a gaming god, seriously.

Cause CS-Go Pro's only number in the low hundreds, not thousands

That's a tiny tiny tiny drop in the pool considering the amount of people who play CS-GO, which is why these hacks of this type through the cosmetics system was not detected for so long.

Like I said, guy paid money out of his pocket to expose the hacks loading through the cosmetics system etc, since then Valve has been working on the SOURCE code to try and plug these leaks up.

http://www.pcgamer.com/csgo-competi...-hacking-scandal-as-three-players-are-banned/

Pretty good article about cheats. Everyone believes that you must have something on your screen and that Twitch.TV users never cheat. Amazing how many people believe that bullshit. They estimate 40% pros use cheats.

“It’s a cheat that doesn’t even have an extreme effect—unless you really abuse it—it has layers to it where it can just give you a slight advantage in aiming,” says Shields in the video. “So if you’re already one of the best players in the world, it’ll make it so you just look like you’re having your best game. It won’t even seem like you’re hacking and that was an impossible movement.” He continues, “This is a cheat that doesn’t have anything visible on the screen. The only way you’d know if someone did it is if you caught them at the point they installed it on that machine and activated it.”

Your logic is severel flawed if there are 300 CSGO pros you are telling me that not one of the 30-100 players that don't hack would say anything and you are also saying that the cheat developer was willing to make a measly amount of money when he could make millions on the open market? What does that guy paying out of pocket with his own money have to do with it?

Go beyond that if so many were cheating why do you think that not even one of the cheaters would be unhappy with the way tournaments were going and expose it? Better yet ask him how the others are evading VAC detection when he was incapable....

Don't put a number to anything unless you have decent evidence. If he knows so well then tell him to start naming all the people cheating IE 65% or more of the people.

Your logic is severel flawed if there are 300 CSGO pros you are telling me that not one of the 30-100 players that don't hack would say anything and you are also saying that the cheat developer was willing to make a measly amount of money when he could make millions on the open market? What does that guy paying out of pocket with his own money have to do with it?

Go beyond that if so many were cheating why do you think that not even one of the cheaters would be unhappy with the way tournaments were going and expose it? Better yet ask him how the others are evading VAC detection when he was incapable....

Don't put a number to anything unless you have decent evidence. If he knows so well then tell him to start naming all the people cheating IE 65% or more of the people.

ITS NOT MY FRICKEN NUMBERS!

God dammit, one of the guys who got BANNED said those numbers. Christ!.

"Sadly Steve two of the cheaters that have been busted in the Pro CS-GO tourneys in the last 4 months have openly admitted that somewhere around 65-90% of the "Pro's" in the game are actually cheating with sophisticated aimbots etc."

Where did I say that I myself said those figures?! Christ!

Name a single competitive sport that isn't overrun by cheaters. Growth hormone, steroids, moving to ridiculously high altitudes, oxygen chambers, blood transfusions, EPO, diuretics, testosterone, and more. And yes its rampant because the closer and closer you get to the top 1%, the more they push out the players that are at a disadvantage without the cheats.

So I am not at all surprised. I'm just more surprised by the fact that competitive players aren't given a level playing field just like in stock car racing to be required to play on provided equipment so everyone has the same computer, same mouse, same screen, same keyboard, everything. Lock the computer up and give them no interface to it other than through the peripherals to change key bindings if they want.

This should be so easy to police, but I think there may be fear for people promoting this that they would harm themselves if they showed that 90% of the top gamers are all cheating if they suddenly all suck and don't play impressively at all.

Meh, this has been an on going thing forever. I know a player that cheated his way into the professional bracket with visuals, once there he went legit because his aim was good enough. Also that guy wasn't a professional. If you have a decent team, you can make it into Main. Getting out of Main is a different story though.

This is the kind of irrational statements that make cheating worse. Seriously people use a smidgen of critical thinking.

Cause CS-Go Pro's only number in the low hundreds, not thousands

40, 65, 90 % hack. Statements by people caught hacking. And repeated by people here spreading the information.

The article says 3 out of those hundreds have been caught. 3, so what is that 1%, 2% 3%?

"I don’t think a pro player has been banned like this since 2001.
That's from a tournament organizer.

So let’s see massive numbers of players are cheating at incredible rates on the pro circuits and the only proof we have is that?

The existence of undetectable hacks does not mean everyone is using them. The ability to cover them up does not mean anything either. When are gamers going to figure that out? Is it that hard to understand? Hey guys guess what I know guns exist, guess that means 65% of people murder after I just got caught for murder. Oh and did you know people can hide them in their pants, they have small guns now days. Yet oddly half my family has not been killed. But you know I cannot use critical thinking to figure that out. That is the kind of brain dead comments I hear constantly then you have everyone rushing in with their anecdotes. My favorite being about cheaters working their way into the tournaments as evidence of rampant cheating. Really if so many people were cheating then how exactly would you cheating give you an advantage? It wouldn't you would simply hit a brick wall and skill would come from some other component. Once again irrational logic.

"Sadly Steve two of the cheaters that have been busted in the Pro CS-GO tourneys in the last 4 months have openly admitted that somewhere around 65-90% of the "Pro's" in the game are actually cheating with sophisticated aimbots etc."

Where did I say that I myself said those figures?! Christ!

You are quoting it and spreading it as though it has some validity. If you didn’t think it why would you pass the information on then goto defending the point that it is possible to cheat in your next reply to me and sit around describing it? Any rational person can see the context. If you don’t think that then disown the posts now.

I played a ton of CS back in 1.0-1.5 days I do not remember people glowing. Is that a server setting cause back in the day that was something you only saw with OGC.

I played a ton of CS back in 1.0-1.5 days I do not remember people glowing. Is that a server setting cause back in the day that was something you only saw with OGC.

Demo's have outline mode so you can see the player and player movement.

And regardless of whether gaming is a "sports" debate, this is why nobody will EVER taking e-sports seriously whatsoever.

Every major competitive game has had multiple controversies. Almost yearly at this point.

So the video doesn't actually show the cheating, it just shows the chat log saying someone was banned?

There was an article about it. They said that Valve had discovered the hack and notified ESEA about it and thats when he was busted.

You are quoting it and spreading it as though it has some validity. If you didn’t think it why would you pass the information on then goto defending the point that it is possible to cheat in your next reply to me and sit around describing it? Any rational person can see the context. If you don’t think that then disown the posts now.

I'll take the guys word who is actually part of the competitive scene and knows a lot of who these pro's are over yours to be frank about it.

Name a single competitive sport that isn't overrun by cheaters. Growth hormone, steroids, moving to ridiculously high altitudes, oxygen chambers, blood transfusions, EPO, diuretics, testosterone, and more. And yes its rampant because the closer and closer you get to the top 1%, the more they push out the players that are at a disadvantage without the cheats.

This should be so easy to police, but I think there may be fear for people promoting this that they would harm themselves if they showed that 90% of the top gamers are all cheating if they suddenly all suck and don't play impressively at all.

I had a teacher or certain sport when I was practicing at semi-pro level, he had won the best national league award at his position, he confessed to me that when he won it he was at his peak, he never cheated, and practiced like mad for 8 hours a day. He said that after that season, he started to look around at what others where doing to keep up in shape (as in people that had been MVPs many years in a row). He then discovered that everyone in the top 10% were almost evenly skilled and that the difference was the team's medical budget in steroids, drugs, etc and how much they were willing to pump in. My teacher never reached the top again, but he continued his carrier for another 15 years, the other ones couldn't even play anymore from the muscle damages they caused themselves after 1 or 2 years. But as you say, if they policed it more, the "awesome players" wont be as awesome and then nobody would pay the big bucks to see a bunch of normal dudes playing.

Back