Verizon: We’re Not Two-Faced

HardOCP News

[H] News
We're not two-faced. Yes we are. No we aren't. Yes we are. No we aren't. Yes we are. Damn it, can we get a ruling on this? ;)

Last week, two telecom consumer advocates filed a petition with the FCC saying that Verizon’s constant back-and-forth isn’t just dishonest, but criminal. Saying two oppositional things at once and claiming both are true, they say, is perjury, and the FCC needs to investigate.

Not two-faced but three-faced perhaps? They tell customers one thing, politicians another and then tell themselves something completely different.

I like the headline, short but to the point lol

We’re Not Two-Faced, We Just Like To Claim Mutually Exclusive Things Are Both True

Title 2 that we relied on to build our infrastructure all these years is... bad for investment in infrastructure.

wut?

Evil-verizon.png

How do you tell when our corporate overlords are lying to us? ... Their lips are moving :p

Not two-faced but three-faced perhaps? They tell customers one thing, politicians another and then tell themselves something completely different.

You forgot they tell the media something else.

Four Faced!

The day they stopped the expansion of their FIOS network is the day they became irrelevant to me. DSL was nice but I could not get the 15 MEG connection but only the 7 MEG one. On Time Warner now at 20 / 2 and works well so far. (My own modem of course so I do not have to pay those ridiculous rental fees.)

Back