WIRED’s Top Picks From CES 2015

HardOCP News

[H] News
In case you haven't had your fill of CES news yet, Wired's top picks from CES 2015 list is now live.

When we select a “Best Of” for a show like this, we take all of these into consideration. Some of the things on our list are fresh spins on tried and tested designs, some are clever and brave new concepts. Some items may never show up as things you can buy, but simply point the way toward the future of a particular thought or design. And of course, a few items on our list were chosen just because they’re awesome and we really, really want to own them.

Wow....it was like a list of reasons not to go to CES.

only thing i want to pick up this year.

CES 2015 – Kingston HyperX Headphones

It is interesting that none of intels things are on here, but a remote control bird is? hahaha.
In all seriousness the concept Merc-Benz looks like it came from the future, very nice. much want.

only thing i want to pick up this year.

CES 2015 – Kingston HyperX Headphones

I just picked up some Hyperx Clouds with a Fiio E10k and they are absolutely amazing for the money. I haven't used the mic yet but I hear that's the weakness that was addressed for the Cloud 2 shown at CES.

A bird? An oven? Must be a joke list.
Yeah that oven one threw me, because they already make ovens that have two separate areas to cook at different temperatures, and they're quite common too. With this the only thing I see is if you need to cook something that's as tall as your fucking oven, you still can do that.

Intel Compute Stick

No, that got instantly upstaged by HP's Stream Mini:

http://gizmodo.com/hp-stream-mini-a-cute-cheap-windows-desktop-for-just-1677146011

A real 1.4 GHz Haswell Celeron instead of a down-clocked 1.6 GHz Bay Trail quad, which means twice the single-threaded and twice the graphics performance.

The specs are otherwise identical, AND the Mini is supposedly UPGRADABLE, which is something all these value-priced mini PCs have been missing. Not bad for $30 more :D

I would have no problems hiding that small box behind the TV either.

Back