FBI: Sony Hackers Blew Their Cover

HardOCP News

[H] News
For those of you that are still not convinced North Korea was behind the Sony hack, the FBI wants to assure you they fingered the right guys. :D

On a few occasions, the North Korean hackers let their guard down and failed to use so-called proxy addresses that masked their actual location. In those unguarded moments, the FBI was able to determine with “very high confidence” that the North Koreans were behind the attack, Comey said.

Still desperately trying convince us it was the North Koreans... SMH, FBI. SMH.

The real hackers used proxy addresses from out of NK to fuck with the FBI

Still desperately trying convince us it was the North Koreans... SMH, FBI. SMH.

What would be the point of framing North Korea? We'd only have to wait another month or two for them to do something else embarrassing. :rolleyes:

Even if it were NK, why would they obscure their tracks? I don't they they give a flying F*ck about the FBI, they don't give a F*ck about anyone else for that matter.

What would be the point of framing North Korea? We'd only have to wait another month or two for them to do something else embarrassing. :rolleyes:
Because it's the best ploy ever.
Frame North Korea. What is the FBI going to do? They're never going to find someone responsible and NK will continually deny it, all the while you're sipping mojitos in Germany or Belize.
Want to pull the biggest hacks ever? Proxy it from NK.

Because it's the best ploy ever.
Frame North Korea. What is the FBI going to do? They're never going to find someone responsible and NK will continually deny it, all the while you're sipping mojitos in Germany or Belize.
Want to pull the biggest hacks ever? Proxy it from NK.

Not sure the motive here, as you won't gain notoriety from it then, and the Sony hack wasn't financially motivated, so not sure how they're paying for those mojitos... ;)

Blackmail from the unreleased emails?
They didn't release everything, yet they stopped. Wonder why...

Would seem foolish to want to get the movie banned/blocked only to try and frame the leader/country you are trying to protect in the process unless it was a 3rd party that had no real interest in NK or the movie in the first place and just wanted to try and cause a war like Putin or some other extremist group.

And they were not just NK servers that the info came from, it was from government servers, which means the hackers would of had to of also hacked into the NK gov. servers not just Sony in order frame NK likely not impossibru but unlikely someone would go through the trouble, NK screwing up and not using a proxy properly at times seems like a much more likely scenario.

If NK was hacked by the Sony Hacker/hackers you would think NK would provide evidence of this as well to clear their name if they were smart. not just deny they had anything to do with it which just makes you look guilty, while also praising them in the same sentence.

i like the Thier reasoning

We saw them attacking from tons of places, but because we a couple of times saw them attacking from North Korea it must be North Korea.....

Talk about fitting the evidence for your conclusion

haha so we still have no proof, just verbal media garbage... I'm still waiting for the proof of the Boston bombing that video or photo that show clearly them dropping off that pack... there was so much media about it that I figured it would be out there by now... but nothing more than words which seems to be the MO of all US agencies these days.

There is a reason why all these agencies are being question people are tired of all this BS. As to the whole we don't want to give away how we acquire the info... we all know already though snowdens documents the extent so who are they kidding. The whole freaking world knows NSA and the likes are using every exploit they can to gather(steal) data on anything they can get their grubby hands on. So who cares.. oh wait they want the holes to remain open I understand ;)

either way until proof is 100% proven nobody will believe anything that comes out of these agencies mouths anymore because of the number of lies they all told and under oath too I may add.. .and not just once but three times until they admitted it and where did that end up? know where they still operate under the protection of the government and their interests ;)

sad world we live in when you cant trust your own.

North Korea only has about 1000 ip address and they are closely regulated by the government. Everything else in the country uses a special internal propaganda network that's not connected to the "internet" as we know it.

Sure it's possible to have infected / hijacked a device and used it as a proxy, but it's not nearly as likely as you guys, who think north Korea has millions of internet users, would believe.

Wait, wait, wait, wait....

"...the FBI was able to determine with "very high confidence" that the North Koreans were behind the attack, Comey said."

Uhhhh, is that pronounced COMMIE, because that would be amazing.

kim-jong-un-searching.jpg

Wait, wait, wait, wait....

"...the FBI was able to determine with "very high confidence" that the North Koreans were behind the attack, Comey said."

Uhhhh, is that pronounced COMMIE, because that would be amazing.

LOL yeah it would.. but it is actually with an O sound.. like comb.. coh - me or something like that (not good at engrish if you couldn't tell lol)

Back