Smart Fabric That Permanently Smells Like Scotch

HardOCP News

[H] News
Hey, you know what would be fun to wear on a Friday night out on the town? Clothes that always smell like scotch. Imagine explaining to the police that you don't need to take a sobriety test, it's just your scarf! :rolleyes:

A new fabric has been created using Harris Tweed that will permanently give off the smell of whisky. The cloth has been developed by Heriot Watt University's School of Textiles and Design in Edinburgh and Galashiels. The "smart fabric" has been developed for Johnnie Walker Black Label and Harris Tweed Hebrides.

Only one scent ftl. Going out with the guys, I'll take smelling like JW Black. Going out with my wife, I'll have a much better chance of getting some action if I smell like Dalwhinnie. She don't like the peaty stuff.

Although I enjoy my single malt, none of my clothing smells as such as I don't spill it on myself.

Plus, Johnnie Walker? bleh.

What's wrong with you people? Who doesn't like nomming peat bogs?

Terrible application of a great technology.

Permanent-scent clothing could replace perfumes entirely. THIS is where the target market is.

Terrible application of a great technology.

Permanent-scent clothing could replace perfumes entirely. THIS is where the target market is.
Combine that with nano-carbon infused underwear, and I could fart in elevators care-free while smelling like roses.

Back