Next Assassin's Creed Is Set In Victorian London

HardOCP News

[H] News
I think it is a smart move for Ubisoft to at least act concerned about fixing the current version of Assassin's Creed before announcing the next one.

It is always unfortunate when internal assets, not intended for public consumption, are leaked. And, while we certainly welcome anticipation for all of our upcoming titles, we're disappointed for our fans, and our development team, that this conceptual asset is now public. The team in our Quebec studio has been hard at work on the particular game in question for the past few years, and we're excited to officially unveil what the studio has been working on at a later date. In the meantime, our number one priority is enhancing the experience of Assassin's Creed Unity for players.

Good luck, unity has sold so poorly and is such a train wreck they cancelled all DLC for it

What happens when your game is utter crap and filled to the top with micro transactions

Keep crankin' 'em out. :rolleyes:
The fact that this much is already known is a bad sign. They need to take a step back and stop putting one out every year. Even if you look past the technical issues with Unity, it's still the 10th full-blown AC game since only 2007...and the gameplay is still about 75% the same as it was in the first couple games.
I'm a fan of the series, but I've hit the point where enough is enough. I have no plans to buy another one until they stop this.

Good luck, unity has sold so poorly and is such a train wreck they cancelled all DLC for it

What happens when your game is utter crap and filled to the top with micro transactions

I think they delayed the DLC (same thing EA did with BF4) and cancelled the season pass.

I haven't experienced any bugs or performance issues with Unity. Ubi needs to adress some issues they have with content gating, microtransactions and review embargoes, but if they can keep churning out games as good as these every year, why not? I'll play them all.

London annnndd ??? They aren't going to launch two at once again? Worked so well this time...

I think they delayed the DLC (same thing EA did with BF4) and cancelled the season pass.

season pass, one of the 3 stupidest things you could buy. today's gamers are such suckers

Yeah, might have been better PR if they finished fixing Unity first before announcing another one, not that Ubisoft knows a damn thing about good PR.

Back