FREE: Guardians Of The Galaxy (Awesome Mix Vol. 1)

ok, how do I get past 'payment options' I don't consider it free if I have to explain what card NOT to use. :rolleyes:

ok, how do I get past 'payment options' I don't consider it free if I have to explain what card NOT to use. :rolleyes:

I had the same issue. I hate to be that guy but I see no need to enter my CC info for something free. I passed because of this.

It is a great soundtrack but I'll have to miss out on it.

I had the same issue. I hate to be that guy but I see no need to enter my CC info for something free. I passed because of this.

It is a great soundtrack but I'll have to miss out on it.

I used a dead CC that I had on file from whenever Google launched Google Wallet. Went through just fine. :)

I have to say I really enjoyed that movie, even if the main character was a total ripoff of John Crichton from Farscape in mannerisms.

Bought it about a month back when it was on sale for $3.99 and worth every penny.
Friends and family went nuts when I told them, they've been bugging me for copies....

I am watching the movie right now. Seems like a decent movie and grabbed the free soundtrack as well.

Not free for me apparently.
Free for me. *shrugs* The quality is actually really good. Jamming to it in surround sound right now crazy loud... need to find a green chick to slow dance with. "I'm not in Lo-OOOVE, no no"

Sigh, I miss the days where musicians had to be talented and actually write their own songs, have creative tunes and lyrics and not just a catchy hook repeated ad nauseum, and could actually sing and/or play an instrument. With today's industrial music, they just go talent shopping for a random schmuck with the right image to dress up and autotune and get them to repeat a few repetitive simple lines... or worse have you guys heard hip-hop lately? The new trend is to keep rhyming a word with... the same word. "Hmm, what rhymes with thirsty... ooh thirsty!" *bangs head on table*

Ironically enough it let me buy it with a card that was no longer valid (had my card reissued since the last time I bought something from google.)

y'all can keep your chocolate. a side benefit of supplementing with magnesium is no more chocolate cravings.

y'all can keep your chocolate. a side benefit of supplementing with magnesium is no more chocolate cravings.

ah darn. that was clearly meant for another thread.

strangely, i can't seem to find a way to delete a mispost. :confused:

Free for me, but I was already logged in to Google and have a card on file.

Sigh, I miss the days where musicians had to be talented and actually write their own songs, have creative tunes and lyrics and not just a catchy hook repeated ad nauseum, and could actually sing and/or play an instrument. With today's industrial music, they just go talent shopping for a random schmuck with the right image to dress up and autotune and get them to repeat a few repetitive simple lines... or worse have you guys heard hip-hop lately? The new trend is to keep rhyming a word with... the same word. "Hmm, what rhymes with thirsty... ooh thirsty!" *bangs head on table*

Lol, not like that is a new trend, people been saying that about music for decades. It's just a sign that you reached that *age* when you stopped being accepting that mainstream is good and everything else is crap. If it's one thing I love about piracy on the internet it's allowed me to go back and find music that I missed cause I wasn't even born yet. :cool:

Ironically enough it let me buy it with a card that was no longer valid (had my card reissued since the last time I bought something from google.)

Of course it did. They won't try to charge you a penny (come on now guys, Google is not charge people dishonestly) , it's just the Play system requires some sort of payment file on record for any transaction excluding apps.

Free for me. *shrugs* The quality is actually really good. Jamming to it in surround sound right now crazy loud... need to find a green chick to slow dance with. "I'm not in Lo-OOOVE, no no"

Good music still exists, it's just not played commercially.

So the US gets it for free and I have to pay $9 because I'm in AUS? Ram it up your a** google :rolleyes:

I never liked the idea of movie soundtracks. This one makes more sense because the main character listens to some of the music on screen, but a movie's score will always be better and more relevant.

Back