Spotify And Uber Join Forces

HardOCP News

[H] News
Uber has announced a partnership with Spotify that allows customers to listen to whatever they want during their ride.

Uber CEO Travis Kalanick announced the partnership Monday along with Spotify CEO Daniel Ek. “It’s the first time we’ve personalized the experience inside the car,” Kalanick said. “And for music lovers, that’s nirvana.” Spotify users with paid subscriptions will be able to connect their accounts through the Uber app.

Never had to make small talk with the driver unless silences makes you feel uncomfortable. Best trips are when neither party says a word!

Never had to make small talk with the driver unless silences makes you feel uncomfortable. Best trips are when neither party says a word!

I'm not much of a talker myself (not much at all), but I still make small talk with the driver. I like to talk, I just don't have much to say.

...I would lose my fucking mind if I was the driver. You know it's going to be a bunch of bullshit like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.

...I would lose my fucking mind if I was the driver. You know it's going to be a bunch of bullshit like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.

Good thing they can't listen to Taylor Swift on Spotify anymore.

Back