Feel Good Story of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Although we've been kicking Bungie in the balls lately over Destiny, the gang definitely deserves props for this.

Yesterday I had a post talking about my husband and his Doctor recommending Destiny to serve as a form of physical therapy for him following several brain surgeries. This community was amazing, and raid groups are being organized for him out of all the people who offered to help him. But just as amazing, Deej contacted me and has sent my husband a care package from Bungie that is on the way. Then this morning, a message from Deej told us to have my husband check with Tess the Post Master in the tower. Lots of screaming ensued.

agreed, seems like Bungie didn't try and make any hay out of it either...pretty cool

I've heard good things about the game from some friends who play it. I'm waiting for a PC release.

I've heard good things about the game from some friends who play it. I'm waiting for a PC release.

You might be waiting awhile. They haven't discounted the possibility but it could be awhile before it even gets announced. GTA 5? yeah sure they couldn't resist the cash cow that is it. but destiny seems shaky at best.

I would try this if it came to PC.

Consoles can suck it.

Back