Xbox Fall 2015 Lineup Deemed 'Crazy' By Microsoft

HardOCP News

[H] News
Isn't it a little early to be talking about how "crazy" Microsoft's 2015 fall line-up is going to be? I mean, fall 2014 isn't over yet. :eek:

“Looking at production schedules and how things are lining up, next fall is just crazy,” he said. “This fall from a first party/third party standpoint is great. Next fall, honestly it's not hype at all, I honestly don't know that we can actually ship all the stuff that thinks it's trying to ship next fall. It just might be too crowded and we might purposely try to move some things out to spread it.”

He said it during a podcast, so it must be true.

I don't doubt him. This fall was a very good season for the XB1. By the end of 2015 they will likely be sitting on releases for Halo 5, new Tomb Raider, Quantum Break, Phantom Dust, Crackdown 3, and Scalebound just to name a few.

there was a forza 2? hmm i missed that one, i was too caught up in thinking "why do I feel too sober to play sunset overdrive"?

I don't doubt him. This fall was a very good season for the XB1. By the end of 2015 they will likely be sitting on releases for Halo 5, new Tomb Raider, Quantum Break, Phantom Dust, Crackdown 3, and Scalebound just to name a few.
That is a good line-up.

Yeeeah. Empty promises aren't going to make your sales climb any higher. Push that console down to $299 permanently and people might consider it over the PS4. As it stands you're going to lose this round and rightfully so.

What he meant to say is, since all of the major developers postponed their 2014 releases to 2015, you finally get all of the games you expected to have bundled with your pre-ordered Xbox One :)

Back