Why Lowe's Robots Can Never Replace Real People

I see that dude but all I can hear when he's talking is Archer.

I think Lowes has in store WiFi and an app that helps you find where things are, IMO that's a much better use of resources than a robot.

I went into Lowes for a Utility Knife that store is so dead feel sorry for the people wasting their life away at that vacant hole that doesn't care.

maybe if they just laid their store out better. "i couldnt find moving boxes in storage items" "oh they are located in heating and cooling"........

I think Lowes has in store WiFi and an app that helps you find where things are, IMO that's a much better use of resources than a robot.

This! So much this. Some cellphones can read barcodes with their camera. I use it personally to try and figure out where an item is from.

Robots are a bad idea if only because a majority of shoppers are incapable of forming a coherent sentence and, even if they could, don't know what the right question to ask is.

maybe if they just laid their store out better. "i couldnt find moving boxes in storage items" "oh they are located in heating and cooling"........

I know it sounds like exaggeration, but it's true. Why the hell do they put them there? Home depot puts them in an equally stupid location.

The screw identifying robot does me a lot of good when the screws aren't there. THey open the store, get the giant fastener drawers stock kit, and NEVER, EVER replace anything sold out of it.

I know it sounds like exaggeration, but it's true. Why the hell do they put them there? Home depot puts them in an equally stupid location.

The screw identifying robot does me a lot of good when the screws aren't there. THey open the store, get the giant fastener drawers stock kit, and NEVER, EVER replace anything sold out of it.

In my hardware stores they replace stuff... they just don't ever put it in the right bin so if you're not paying attention and scrutinizing every single baggie, you might go home with 5 bags of #8 screws and one bag of #10's.

In my hardware stores they replace stuff... they just don't ever put it in the right bin so if you're not paying attention and scrutinizing every single baggie, you might go home with 5 bags of #8 screws and one bag of #10's.

You really shouldn't blame the store, other than blaming them for not having enough staff to straighten out the messes the customers make.

Back