Get Titanfall on PC for $10 from Amazon

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Looking for a few good deals on some really great games? How about picking up Titanfall for $10 bucks? Trundle on over to the Amazon digital gaming section and check out their on-sale game selections today.

Xbox live store has the digital copy on sell also for the Xbox One. Want to say the game was $20 and season pass was $14

so this buys you the right to spend more on a subscription right?

and EA

yeahhhhh.....no thanks

Get with the times bro.

He's probably one of those guys that buys a MP focused game and then complains when the SP campaign is trash(BF, COD, etc), and thinks this is some new trend while ignoring Unreal Tournament(botmatches for SP, whoopdeedoo), and Quake 3 Arena.

He's probably one of those guys that buys a MP focused game and then complains when the SP campaign is trash(BF, COD, etc), and thinks this is some new trend while ignoring Unreal Tournament(botmatches for SP, whoopdeedoo), and Quake 3 Arena.

And then buys a SP focused game and then complains when the MP is trash.

i still have a 24 hour "pass" to play the full version on origin - still havent' activated because meh.

10 dollars? Maybe a good deal but I've heard it's generally hard to find a multiplayer game (a good one) these days due to the community not really being there. Played the demo, was interesting enough. I got so many other things to do though. Alien Isolation being one of them, so damn good!

10 dollars is worth it for this game. I hate sitting and waiting for matches though because no one plays it.

Shadow of Mordor, Alien: Isolation, etc...

Exceptions to the rule, unfortunately. I've spent less on games this year than I have any other year over the last 15 years. It's kind of sad, but I think I'm getting tired of gaming and need to find a new hobby. Playing online with l33t mom-banging badasses who have to min/max everything just isn't my thing anymore.

.....people still say l33t, right?

And then buys a SP focused game and then complains when the MP is trash.

Heh, maybe. Thing is, it's not like there is a shortage of SP games to even bother complaining about it.

SP only games mean the developers aren't spending time working on a game mode that people don't want. MP only games mean developers aren't spending time working on a game mode that people don't want. This isn't 1997 where every game needs a SP and MP mode.

As for titanfall... when the community is almost non-existent since the game flopped so bad after launch, there's one major problem even buying the game for $10. You're going to have an influx of new players for a week till they get bored, because the people that have been playing since launch will just annihilate them leaving no chance to even begin learning the game mechanics. The learning curve is basically like running into a brick wall at 100mph due to the skill difference, so the new influx of players will get bored with it after a week then it'll dwindle right back down to the player count that it had before the sale.

Heh, maybe. Thing is, it's not like there is a shortage of SP games to even bother complaining about it.

SP only games mean the developers aren't spending time working on a game mode that people don't want. MP only games mean developers aren't spending time working on a game mode that people don't want. This isn't 1997 where every game needs a SP and MP mode.

As for titanfall... when the community is almost non-existent since the game flopped so bad after launch, there's one major problem even buying the game for $10. You're going to have an influx of new players for a week till they get bored, because the people that have been playing since launch will just annihilate them leaving no chance to even begin learning the game mechanics. The learning curve is basically like running into a brick wall at 100mph due to the skill difference, so the new influx of players will get bored with it after a week then it'll dwindle right back down to the player count that it had before the sale.

He's right. F**kyou Titanballs.

Get with the times bro.

Um, the more recent Battelfield titles come with a campaign while CoD continues to spend on expensive CGI and actors to promote the game's campaign story.

A campaign for multiplayer game certainly seem like a more recent trend rather than an old one, at least for big budget AAA titles.

Um, the more recent Battelfield titles come with a campaign while CoD continues to spend on expensive CGI and actors to promote the game's campaign story.

A campaign for multiplayer game certainly seem like a more recent trend rather than an old one, at least for big budget AAA titles.

KEVIN.

FUCKING.

SPACEY.

i still have a 24 hour "pass" to play the full version on origin - still havent' activated because meh.

10 dollars? Maybe a good deal but I've heard it's generally hard to find a multiplayer game (a good one) these days due to the community not really being there. Played the demo, was interesting enough. I got so many other things to do though. Alien Isolation being one of them, so damn good!

I also still have that 48 hour preview thing. I actually need to uninstall Titanfall, it takes up 50gb for no reason. I remember playing the alpha or beta, w/e it was called, and getting bored with it pretty quickly. Plus the game is pretty dead from what I hear.

Yes, the BF series has included garbage SP campaigns for a while, and if the damn development team would spend more time on the MP that most people buy the game for, it might not have turned out as crap as it did. For what, a lame storyline with a 3-4 hour linear campaign that they effectively bribed people to complete to unlock weapons?

If anyone is seriously paying $60 for the piss poor SP campaign that a game like BF4 offered, just wow. Even the SP campaign was a buggy mess that required post-launch patches.

CoD isn't any better either regarding SP campaigns "OMG KEVIN SPACEY!!!!" :rolleyes:

I got this about two months ago. Never had any issue with the community, nor people to play with. Been full with and many and good players. I even decided to get more of the maps.

BF4, that is more of a dead game than this one by my accounts.

The game is worth $10 that's for sure, however they seemed to have messed up SLi with the latest update. I am almost 100mv Undervolted in this game ever since the latest patch.

In fairness, the COD SP campaigns used to be pretty awesome.

Titanfall's apparent flop really disappoints me. It was a very well designed game with extremely refined mechanics that was really fun to play. A lot of people that are bashing Titanfall for not having a campaign are just picking nits, who buys a shooter for the campaign anymore? (outside the halo universe all the stories are pretty meh)

Titanfall I Think plays better than Destiny in terms of mechanics, and mechanics is the only thing keeping Destiny players hooked, along with that stupid human drive to have better stuff even though it doesn't mean a thing in the world of Destiny.

$10 for an online MP only shooter... no thanks
I just picked up Outlast/w DLC, Spec ops The line, and Res Evil 4 HD for just over $20 on steam over the weekend.
Now if i only had time to play all the other games i picked up this year :D

A lot of people that are bashing Titanfall for not having a campaign are just picking nits, who buys a shooter for the campaign anymore? .

I do as well as many others I know. SP offers a chance to not be around players who spend 12 hours a day becoming strong players and ruining the balance of the game for newcomers. Also MP is set to the pace of the map you're on. I prefer SP to set my own pace and difficulty and explore the game, not just run/spam through it in MP while having to be online.

Metro 2033/last light for example. Open(ish) world where you set the pace and gameplay style. Or FarCry3, enormous open world SP missions with option of MP.

I do as well as many others I know. SP offers a chance to not be around players who spend 12 hours a day becoming strong players and ruining the balance of the game for newcomers.
Or that ruin immersion by hopping around like retards.

Cheaters rejoice. The cost prohibition has lowered to allow you to hack the game and if you get caught, just pay another 10 bucks. If you cheat right from the beginning, you won't get caught because the cheat detection system so socalled skill based.

Back