Seth Rogen to Play Steve Wozniak in Upcoming Steve Jobs Film

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
We’ve had one early release of a Steve Jobs biopic starring Ashton Kutcher and now we look forward to Batman playing Steve Jobs. :D According to a report from Variety, Seth Rogan has been tapped to play the part of Steve Wozniak in the upcoming Aaron Sorkin film.

It’s not a biopic; it’s not the story of Steve Jobs — it’s something much different than that.

Rogan is a joke of an actor; I can't imagine Bale wanting to actually work with him. Mark my words, another Batman rant is coming.

I WANT YOU OFF THE SET, YOU PRICK.

How many Jobs films do they need to make of this fuck? You think he's some super Jesus Christ that gave birth to God after marrying Allah.

How many Jobs films do they need to make of this fuck? You think he's some super Jesus Christ that gave birth to God after marrying Allah.
It's funny: a lot of tech geeks have a religious view on all things tech, especially those who believe in the Singularity (Rapture).

Just one it was made already. Pirates of Silicon Valley. There needs to be no other film.

As if I didn't want to see this before, I definitely want to avoid this one like a case of Ebola with raging herpes.

I'd love to see a jobs movie where a different actors (and actresses) plays him in each scene.

I don't know... should I WTF? should I facepalm? should I ERMAHGERD?

Just whatever...

While I think Rogen could be made to look like the Woz,The problem is Seth Rogen can only play one character. Seth Rogen.

While I think Rogen could be made to look like the Woz,The problem is Seth Rogen can only play one character. Seth Rogen.

And that is why I could only make it through 30 minutes of Neighbors, 15 of Knocked up, and weeped after seeing the Green Hornet....

Too tall and weird looking. This is going to be another weird failure of a movie.

The worst thing I've seen him in was arrested development... such a strange casting choice for sure!

Mother
Of
All
Bombs

This movie is lighting up like Hiroshima

I'm not sure why they don't just get Steve Wozniak to play Steve Wozniak. Not like he's got anything better to do these days.

For some reason I have a burning hatred for Seth Rogen. It seems many people on here share it. I literally cannot watch a movie with him in it, but I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it since I really want to see this movie, especially now that I know Christian Bale is in it. I love that guy.

Back