Steam Is Letting You Play Ten Games for Free This Weekend

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Running out of things to do this weekend or maybe looking for some new games to try out? Steam has just what you ordered. Ten free games to play, but you better hurry, it all ends Sunday at 4pm. Get it while it’s free. :cool:

Awesomenauts, Blade Symphony, Company of Heroes 2, Don't Starve, Grid 2, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Killing Floor, Payday 2, Trine 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown

click click
Company of Heroes 2 - 22 hours left

click click
Estimated download time: 21 hours 25 minutes

Do these games not have demos? If you like it, just buy the damn game so you don't have uninstall it in a couple of days.

mine says 56 min 20 sec. Thats just on a time warner cable. Yes a demo would be better.

Sad thing is...
I already bought those as parts of bundles for what they're on sale for or less....:D

Welcome to the Fiber and Netflix 4k future, now you just need to be part of it lol.

Played some Grid 2 and Payday 2.

I very much liked Grid. The game handles nicely, the rewind feature is a good touch, and it looks amazing.
I'm not much of a racing fan, though, as an occasional low-dose of racing games is enough to satisfy me for a while, so I won't be buying. Right away, at least. Maybe when it shows up in a crazy sale.

I wasn't so impressed by Payday. Not really my cup of tea. I pulled off a few heists, but got stuck when it placed a helicopter that I needed to get to on a roof, and I couldn't find a way to get to it. The gameplay up to that point wasn't particularly fun, as the gunplay feels weak, and the setup wasn't too interesting. Just find a good place to begin, then pull of as much of the job as you can before the chaos starts, then Left 4 Dead the onslaught of enemies.

Totally and something about an iPhone or how the Wigs are ruining everything!

Um, what are you even talking about? :confused:

We're talking about you downloading the game in 23 hrs (dsl) and me downloading it in half an hour (fiber). You get to play for half an hour while I enjoy what modern society has to offer. Thanks Comcrap monopoly.

Maybe in ten years that becomes the mainstream internet service here, by then Europe and Asia will probably be boasting about 1TB speeds while the locals here continue to pass it off as "our country's just too big" to have a comparably modern infrastructure.

Back