Drone Causes Brawl At Soccer Match

HardOCP News

[H] News
You can add drones to the list of things that start brawls at soccer games.

And everything was okay until around the 40th minute of play, when a drone showed up at field-level displaying a controversial flag, which was subsequently grabbed and pulled down by Serbian player Stefan Mitrović.

But... video games don't do ethnic cleansing, not by themselves!

Serious, way not to go there, Serbia and Albania.

As someone born in that part of the world, it's sad that this is the only thing that gets us attention.

In other news, you can pretty much say goodby to open air stadiums. The day has come where we have to fear danger from above.

As someone born in that part of the world, it's sad that this is the only thing that gets us attention.

In other news, you can pretty much say goodby to open air stadiums. The day has come where we have to fear danger from above.

Sure, cause they completely stopped building open air stadiums right after this;

London-Blitz-007.jpg

I so want a drone. They fly drones out of the airport by my house, too. I wonder how hard it is to take one over. ;)

Taking one over is the easy part.

Staying out of prison afterwards will be a little tougher :D

You must be cause I don't think you are going to control a radio Controlled Drone via the internet :rolleyes:

But it would make a good McGyver flick.

"McGyver uses toothpick and sledgehammer to hack a wireless router to transmit morse code in order to take control over a drone and save the world from ..... ebola."

You must be cause I don't think you are going to control a radio Controlled Drone via the internet :rolleyes:

But it would make a good McGyver flick.

"McGyver uses toothpick and sledgehammer to hack a wireless router to transmit morse code in order to take control over a drone and save the world from ..... ebola."

Of course you can fly drones using WiFi:rolleyes:, I just mixed up what drone I was thinking about. Hardly a rolleyes moment but to each his own, I guess.

I so want a drone. They fly drones out of the airport by my house, too. I wonder how hard it is to take one over. ;)

It's easier, but also more illegal than you might think. In addition to any theft related local charges the FCC and FAA will be coming after you as well.

It's easier, but also more illegal than you might think. In addition to any theft related local charges the FCC and FAA will be coming after you as well.

The FAA and FCC don't police the EU!! Kids these days thinking America is the world police.

The FAA and FCC don't police the EU!! Kids these days thinking America is the world police.
How did you determine Germanium is from the EU? His English is very American.

Back