Stupid Criminals of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Someday criminals are going to figure out technology and then we won't hear about these kinds of stories anymore. In the mean time, feel free to point and laugh at these idiots.

New Orleans police say they've identified one of two men accused of robbing three women at gunpoint early Friday morning (Oct. 10) in the Marigny neighborhood, and then taking pictures of themselves on one of the victim's cell phones.

There is a reason they are criminals...they aren't going to be figuring out it is stupid to do that because they are well..stupid.

Also fairly amusing the idiots don't know how to hold a gun properly. Trying to look "gangsta", instead just look like 3 morons.

I hope they don't smarten up. I like reading about how much dumb shit they do and get caught because of it.

Someday criminals are going to figure out technology and then we won't hear about these kinds of stories anymore. In the mean time, feel free to point and laugh at these idiots.

The day that happens is the day I start believing in people's fad fairy-tales.(AKA,

EDIT: Don't know how it posted before I got the chance to finish.....

(AKA, NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!)

People like these three are the many reasons I don't need Comedy Central.

Idiots indeed. However there will always be (stupid) criminals. Being poor increases criminal behavior and yet we have rich educated individuals committing crimes everyday. I'd say it's just human behavior but even other animals steal from each other. It's survival for some, they don't know how else to survive and they can't personally implement tax on a population to do it the right way. :)

Haven't these dumbasses heard of affirmative action? Couple of IQ points above 100 and they could go anywhere. At least one of them has to be non-retarded, right?

Haven't these dumbasses heard of affirmative action? Couple of IQ points above 100 and they could go anywhere. At least one of them has to be non-retarded, right?

Nope, looks like the switch is set for full auto retard on these thugs.

Back