Google Has A Street View Camel

That thing is awesome! But wait until PETA goes there and boycotts it. Hmm. Maybe we should pay for PETA to fly there for an impromptu boycott....

When the video began, I was frantically searching for a street view camera tower I could 'shop onto a camel and, then, there it was! :D

Awesome, I can see some sand thanks to a guy leading a camel with cameras on its back.

street view squirrel would be cool too, but I think they'd be smart enough to not lead us to their secret high-tech underground head quarters.

What grabbed me most when I was in that part of the world was the contrasts--you'd sit at a stoplight in your Mercedes taxi right behind a donkey pulling a cart; a modern Holiday Inn rises like a Phoenix right out of the desert, surrounded by 50 feet of lush green, water-sloshed landscaping that abruptly turns into...sand. It'd be 110-degrees F. in the shade and you'd see women swathed in layers of robes and veils from head to toe. Crazy.

now they can find out all the camels personal information and see what it likes to eat, thinks, fucks, shits and where it lives to serve all camels better

I wonder how much the camel herder gets paid....

Back