Woman Removed From Flight For Tweeting About Delays?

HardOCP News

[H] News
It would seem that there is more to this story than either side is letting on.

"There were other customers that also tweeted and boarded the plane," the spokesperson added. "This customer however was denied boarding due to unruly behavior and creating a disturbance by the gate area."

Airports seems really bad currently I was be afraid to fly hearing all the horror stories plus you pay for it =)

Yeah, I'm more willing to buy the Jet Blue version of the story which says she was denied reentry because she was an unruly twat of a passenger, wouldn't surprise me if she was the one who accused the pilot of being drunk. Mostly because I don't believe that Jet Blue is actively checking on every passenger's twitter feed.

I do like the part where she says she was denied access to her 3 children, a little extra bit in there to make it seem like she was innocent in all of this.

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason."

I guess being a dumb to the employees of a business is a bad idea; who would have thought?

There is always more to the story, especially in this day and age of clickbait journalism. I love these variations of the pissed off consumer story because of how blantantly one sided the reporting often is.

All because of one comment to her from a passenger
"I hope there's a fully stocked bar onboard."
that led to this....
"As a precautionary measure, a sobriety test was conducted. The test demonstrated the pilot was sober and he was cleared to perform his duties," JetBlue said in a statement.

Then she tweeted about the delay, and was subsequently not allowed back on the plane, seems to be miss directed.

Back