NASA Spots Filament A Million Miles Long On The Sun

OMG there is some small man on the sun weaving a massive string! All science is now defunct.

I've always thought that the Sun's magnetic flux lines were cool as shit.

And it's crazy how it can take 100,000 years for a photon of light to get from the core of the sun to the surface, but once it reaches the surface and escapes it takes roughly 8 minutes to travel to Earth.

I've always thought that the Sun's magnetic flux lines were cool as shit.

And it's crazy how it can take 100,000 years for a photon of light to get from the core of the sun to the surface, but once it reaches the surface and escapes it takes roughly 8 minutes to travel to Earth.
IvVG2.jpg

It's all fun and games until a solar flare takes out our entire electrical grid sending us back into the dark ages.

We have become Babylon, a reboot of earth is in order. We understand so little of how this dirt ball works, I think the native Indians had a better clue than us.

Well if you want to get technical, a photon that leaves the surface started at the surface they do not start in the core. Energy made in the core is predominantly gamma ray energy photons, ones that leave the surface are mostly visible and infrared wavelength photons.

Back