Mining Bitcoin With Pencil and Paper

Wow, did he choose what to do at random? Or is that the ordering that it did it? For instance when he did the majority function on the three lettered bits, or when he shifted the values by a set number.

So all that work netted him 0.000001 dollars? Making him a grand total of about 0.000004 dollars per hour.

I mean you could write a program to do that for you much quicker... ;)

That's awesome, though, by knowing how to do it, one could build hardware that does it automatically I suppose and interface with a computer. Yeah, that's what ASICs are, but they're also very expensive.

Would be cool to build a mechanical computer that does it and is wind powered, so the pace it works at is based on the wind speed. :D If no wind, it does not loose progress, it just continues from where it left off next time there's wind. Maybe this can be a new trend, find the weirdest ways to mine bitcoin.

The costs of paper and pencils make this almost 100% loss :D

Relaxing... like Bob Ross, happy little bits

So with all crypto currency I have the question of:
What are we doing? Now how but what? Who is asking for this work and what is it exactly?

I'm one of the few people on the planet that does math problems for fun but...
I'd rather take a few kick to the junk than do that....

was just learning about common core

what a clusterfuck

Yea, because the old way of teaching math totally has the US population up to speed the mathematics department. :rolleyes: Common Core is a set of guidelines. Lesson materials vary from school to school and obviously some are worse than others.

Back