Saints Row IV Gat Out Of Hell Dev Walkthrough

I am not familiar with this title, if it's a sequel or a pack. They actually speak about packs that I have no idea about.

If this is a new game, the seriously need help in direction. This looks like nothing but Saints Row 4 Johnny out of hell pack. Which SR4 Seemed like a huge pack for SR3 and not as fun! You did the Same Crap over and over and over! It was like Assassin's creed which left such a bad taste I won't touch the others.

Let me be clear: I will not buy this.

I am not familiar with this title, if it's a sequel or a pack. They actually speak about packs that I have no idea about.

If this is a new game, the seriously need help in direction. This looks like nothing but Saints Row 4 Johnny out of hell pack. Which SR4 Seemed like a huge pack for SR3 and not as fun! You did the Same Crap over and over and over! It was like Assassin's creed which left such a bad taste I won't touch the others.

Calm down. It's $20 new. As for you not liking SR4, well no one can fix that. I enjoyed it.

I'm pretty sure SR4 was originally going to be a expansion/DLC for SR3 but ended up being larger and getting turned into its own game.

I'm pretty sure while Gat out of Hell stands on its own as well, it is basically an expansion of SR4

Man that dev guy needs to work on his script a bit "You wondering why we have ambulances in hell, well we wouldn't want to help anyone, but in this case it's a RAM bulance..."

Looks fun, it'll be a day 1 purchase for me.
Love the over the top crazyfest.

That looks pretty damn cool.

I hope the ending is that the Boss just ruled Hell though.

Love me some Saints Row, but yeah #4 wasn't the best. I'm sure I'll pick this one up anyways.

Never played the series but it looks pretty imaginative.

2 & 3 are awesome, like GTA style gameplay but tons more fun and more funny. Do not play 4 first, it will completely spoil you for the older ones which are really better anyways. :cool:

Same but people always thinks I'm a fan... :( I even get told I have my name spelt wrong ! I might give this one a go just to do it Gatt style :)

Back