Saddest iPhone 6 Story Ever

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you think the guy dropping the very first iPhone 6 story was sad, you'd better grab your hanky before listening to this guy's story. For his sake, let's hope that iPhones really are "magical."

"Things you own, end up owning you".

A sad story indeed. Perhaps we should focus on the simpler things rather than material goods to enrich our relationships.

Not really sad so much as pathetic. He seriously thinks he can regain her affection with "Material objects"? Clearly doesn't know why his marriage failed. Here's a hint for the single who don't get it, "Money can't buy you love".

Not really sad so much as pathetic. He seriously thinks he can regain her affection with "Material objects"? Clearly doesn't know why his marriage failed. Here's a hint for the single who don't get it, "Money can't buy you love".

Exactly.

If you think the guy dropping the very first iPhone 6 story was sad, you'd better grab your hanky before listening to this guy's story. For his sake, let's hope that iPhones really are "magical."

He needs to man up and grow a pair of balls and brains.
He's talking like a lovesick teenage woman..

He needs to man up and grow a pair of balls and brains.
He's talking like a lovesick teenage woman..

teenage and woman don't compute, Technikal. Not usually.
No, he doesn't even need to man up. He just needs to grow a brain. Balls aren't gonna help him.

I'd keep the iPhone 6 for myself and buy her a dildo, here ya go biatch! :p

Buying your daughter or a wife a dildo? The former makes you a pedophile while the later makes you utterly pathetic.
Don't you get fuck over with iPhone 6 either way, come to think of it? What's the difference then?

Maybe doing stupid shit like spending 44 hours in a line for a phone away from the family is the type of dumb things to do that make you a worse husband and father.

A new iPhone as a sentimental object? This would only work if the phone was old and had photos of them happy and together. This guy has some serious emotional perceptual disabilities.

Maybe doing stupid shit like spending 44 hours in a line for a phone away from the family is the type of dumb things to do that make you a worse husband and father.

exactly

If this guy is dumb enough to think this will work then she is probably dumb enough for it to work.

44 hours in a line? so I've always wondered, does he have a piss bucked with him or something?

I mean if you know you are going to be stuck, you can probably take a bunch of laxitive to clear yourself out ahead of time and be good for a few days... but you can't go that long without pissing.

I waited in a line once - for the original iphone in 2007, I left work early and winded up only waiting maybe 4 hours? It was kinda fun since it was the first ever of its kind. I never actually lost any money either since i was paid per diem and in a gravy boat of a job.

I always wonder about these types of people that will wait days, how much family time and/or income they give up waiting in line. If you are some joe-schmoe who makes 15 dollars an hour and you give up 2 full days of work for this... that shiny 700 dollar phone actually cost you closer to 1000 dollars.

"Things you own, end up owning you".

A sad story indeed. Perhaps we should focus on the simpler things rather than material goods to enrich our relationships.
Good luck with that line. Most girls living in a cramped small apartment with paper-thin walls and annoying ghetto neighbors eating poptarts and cold hotdogs every night watching basic cable on a old 14" CRT waking up early to get to a minimum wage job walking a 3/4 of a mile in the rain to a bus stop because she can't afford a car find that gets old pretty quick. They want peace of mind of financial security and to be taken care of.

Money matters as much to women as youth and big tits matters to men, its not everything, but its a BIIIG chunk of it. The real lesson here is stay in school so you can become a doctor and work few hours while still making bank, that's called having your cake and eating it too! :D

44 hours in a line? so I've always wondered, does he have a piss bucked with him or something?

I mean if you know you are going to be stuck, you can probably take a bunch of laxitive to clear yourself out ahead of time and be good for a few days... but you can't go that long without pissing.

I waited in a line once - for the original iphone in 2007, I left work early and winded up only waiting maybe 4 hours? It was kinda fun since it was the first ever of its kind. I never actually lost any money either since i was paid per diem and in a gravy boat of a job.

I always wonder about these types of people that will wait days, how much family time and/or income they give up waiting in line. If you are some joe-schmoe who makes 15 dollars an hour and you give up 2 full days of work for this... that shiny 700 dollar phone actually cost you closer to 1000 dollars.

But if you are somebody who is on welfare, then it only costs the taxpayer's their money.

Of course, if you are somebody who takes off work for a couple days without pay to buy a stupid phone that will be available to everybody in a few weeks, you are just that much stupider for waiting in line for that long, when compared to somebody who takes a couple days paid vacation to do it.

Both above parties are stupid for waiting in line that long for a stupid phone.

And yet, every release of the "magical" Apple will have them right back there waiting in line.

Oh.. and waiting in line on Black Friday is pretty much stupid at this point as well.

The first time I went Black Friday shopping, I waited in line for like 2 hours.... learned my lesson the very first time.

Now I generally just walk in a couple hours later and get whatever items I want if they still have them in stock.

Or better yet, if the store allows you to order them online and pick up in store... full of win and makes me laugh at the people who waited in line for the same exact thing.

People fighting over crap of Black Friday is just stupid.

Buying your daughter or a wife a dildo? The former makes you a pedophile while the later makes you utterly pathetic.
Don't you get fuck over with iPhone 6 either way, come to think of it? What's the difference then?

Utterly amazing to me just how high over your head that joke went.

The dildo would be so she could go f*** herself. *facepalm*

Good luck with that line. Most girls living in a cramped small apartment with paper-thin walls and annoying ghetto neighbors eating poptarts and cold hotdogs every night watching basic cable on a old 14" CRT waking up early to get to a minimum wage job walking a 3/4 of a mile in the rain to a bus stop because she can't afford a car find that gets old pretty quick. They want peace of mind of financial security and to be taken care of.

Money matters as much to women as youth and big tits matters to men, its not everything, but its a BIIIG chunk of it. The real lesson here is stay in school so you can become a doctor and work few hours while still making bank, that's called having your cake and eating it too! :D

you have no idea about women or being a doctor..... ignorance :rolleyes:

Best advice about life ever! Women only care about money and being a doctor is taking a ticket to being ultra wealthy while only putting in part time work. :rolleyes:

Just FYI, living in a cramped apartment with loser neighbors is a lot better than putting up with an awful person just for monetary stability. UNLESS you land an older one or one that takes a lot of risks. The idea is a 45 year old skydiver who owns a motorcycle. They still think they're invincible, but generally don't realize they have senior citizen reflexes and the kids from their first marriage are in their 20s so they've just figured out that their dad is an idiot so there's no family members to worry about. Plus you can take out a pretty big life insurance policy on them and even if they don't get themselves killed doing something dumb, you're still gonna outlive them by quite a lot so you have time to stage their money in a way that lets you live nicely off the investment interest.

The type of people that buys an iPhone...lol this dumbass deserves to be forever alone, and then some.

These are the kind of people who wait in line for a new iPhone in 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef_BznBwktw

Best advice about life ever! Women only care about money and being a doctor is taking a ticket to being ultra wealthy while only putting in part time work. :rolleyes:
My dad's friend is a plastic surgeon and he works short hours four days a week and has two really nice houses... and an awesome trophy wife! Spends most of his time golfing. And I didn't say its everything, I just said that money is as important to women as youth/attractiveness is to men. There are as many men that will date a woman older than them that is considered less attractive than they are, as there are women that will date a guy that earns considerably less money than they do. :D Cmon, this is biology 101. Guys will make a TON of sacrifices in the overall package for a hot girl in her 20s, and gals will make a TON of sacrifices for a well off guy. Hell, want an obvious recent example? Ray Rice's wife, after being beaten and dragged around and kicked, had this to say:
To make us relive a moment in our lives that we regret every day is a horrible thing," she wrote in an Instagram post. "To take something away from the man I love that he has worked his ass off for all his life just to gain ratings is a horrific (sic).
Translation: "To take away the lucrative job from the meal-ticket man I'm invested in and that I've worked my ass off to snag is horrific and will ruin the quality of life I've become accustomed to and put me back in the poor house."

So yes, buying expensive gifts works on most women to get them back just as dolling yourself up in a skin tight dress and showing off the girls works at getting back a guy. 60% of the time, it works every time.

But in any case, I bet the breakup wasn't because he was too successful bringing home the bacon and wasn't around enough (which was my real point), but rather that he created insecurity in his household. He might have done so by placing too much emphasis on his friends making it clear they are more important to him, getting with another woman, not spending enough on her, or anything that would make her feel less secure about being well taken care of in the long term.

What a dumbass - its probably things like sitting in lines for 40 hours for a stupid phone that pissed her off. "where is my husband now?? oh right Iphone bullshit again..."

Dad of the year right there - just pissed away another 44 hours he could've spent with his family in line for a phone.

These apple sheeple are such a stupid breed.

Sorry but I'm looking for a woman that is intelligent enough to not find herself into the above situation before I've met her. Sadly, my past two relationships have been with women who have arts (read: worthless) degrees, so I've been a bit of a hypocrite.

I kept waiting for the story to end, the guy to open the box, and it (the box) be empty.:eek:

I kept waiting for the story to end, the guy to open the box, and it (the box) be empty.:eek:

I kept waiting for the story to end, the guy to open the box, and it (the box) contains a Samsung Galaxy.:eek:

Back