Technology Gone Wrong

much better

also

The HDMI ports have no real function, apart from looking cool and they actually come with a custom Jordan HDMI cable that when attached, can act as a type of carry cord for walking around sneaker conventions or something

I don't even

... on the bright side, those HDMI cables are hardly the most expensive I've ever seen...

I saw that and facepalmed.

HDMI ports on sneakers...fucking self-admitedly pointless. but "they look funky". :rolleyes:

eh hmm

534468_0f3a_625x1000.jpg

I hate people who wear bright neon sneakers and think they're stylish.

much better

also

I don't even

Of course you do...;) These are for Apple customers, because who else spends thousands of dollars for stuff that looks cool but has no function? "Think Differently" is to Think Not at All...:D The shoes are perfect for your up & coming Macolyte.

Ok, I'll just come out and say it...

1) $950 for ANY shoe is simply stupid. It's a fucking shoe folks.

2) HDMI ports? Really? What's next? A friggin 2" display?

Overpriced shoes. Check. Non-functioning HDMI ports. Check. Slapping the PS4 logo on crap shoes. Check.

Nope, not worth the price even at 1/10 of the cost.

I hate people who wear bright neon sneakers and think they're stylish.

In all black, these are about the most subtle pair of Jordans I've ever seen (not including the HDMI port, of course).

I love my bright orange Nike ACGs, but not because I think they're "stylish" (I'm pretty sure they're not). Just like how they look and feel, and I could give a rat's ass if no one else likes them ;)

So did they have to pay the shitty HDMI royalty to put those ports on there?

While I partially agree its not even remotely unreasonable imagine these selling. Woman constantly pay in excess of $1000 for shoes and purses that aren't even custom, they are mass produced by laborers in Asia, with nothing more than a designers label slapped on them.

The HDMI ports have no real function, apart from looking cool and they actually come with a custom Jordan HDMI cable that when attached, can act as a type of carry cord for walking around sneaker conventions or something

The irony here is that anyone who has actually ever used HDMI knows that crap standard could never hold up the weight of a pair of shoes, even something as light as jordans.

I don't know what's worst, the shoes or the commentary below the "article".

I think that would make the selling price more realistic. The tongues should have oled lcd's in them, and the hdmi "port" used to charge them....

Not that I'd ever buy them, but more power to those who can afford to spend that kind of money on a pair of shoes.

I hope they announce any buyers so we can laugh at stupid people. :eek:

For a sneaker, yes. However my hand made Italian leather loafers that I've had for 15 years and are still perfect beg to differ.

For a sneaker, yes. However my hand made Italian leather loafers that I've had for 15 years and are still perfect beg to differ.

I had to look up what a loafer looked like.

I would pay $10 maybe for a pair. They look silly and uncomfortable! :D

I'm going to hold out for the next versions that have display port connectors.
HDMI is so last gen. :D

The best part is that:

THE HDMI PORTS DON'T DO ANYTHING!

LOL, what a joke. Sneaker that says ps4, has hdmi and does nothing different than a normal pair of sneakers.....for $950......

I had to look up what a loafer looked like.

I would pay $10 maybe for a pair. They look silly and uncomfortable! :D

That they do, but when you need to dress to impress I can promise you..An Amazing pair of shoes are the difference in you feet feeling amazing and you hobbling home.

I am surprised that nobody posted this yet.

A fool and his/her money is soon parted

That they do, but when you need to dress to impress I can promise you..An Amazing pair of shoes are the difference in you feet feeling amazing and you hobbling home.

This. The worst part of having to wear a suit everyday is if you wear cheap ass shoes to go along with them. Investing in some nice, extremely well made shoes basically changed my life.

You are being ripped off. I have two pairs of hand made Italian shoes, $300 and $200 (bought in Italy) both have more than 15 years on them and they are perfectly fine. Anything above $400 a pair merely buys you brand ownership, not quality.

Needless to say these sneakers are idiot beacons.

Hey, stop complaining about this. The more money these idiots spend on useless crap like this, the less they have to spend on annoying crap like car speakers. Let the fools have their money parted from them.

I hate finding hdmi ports on this that do not have HDCP compliance.

Back