Corsair Graphite Series 380T Mini-ITX Case Review @ [H]

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Corsair Graphite Series 380T Mini-ITX Case Review - Corsair brings us the 380T Mini-ITX case that is "built for speed." It has a handle on top so you can pick it up and speed off to a LAN event. It has support for full-size PSUs so that you can power whatever components you put in it. It has room for full size video cards in case you wanted a GPU built for speed also.

Seems like an effective little case.

Not a huge fan of the styling myself, but to each their own!

Steve, can you see if a 240mm radiator will fit vertically in that case in the front, with the HD cage removed? Corsair showed pictures of two 120mm fans stacked vertically, but I wasn't sure if there would be room for the ports on top. If not, do you think a 200mm radiator would fit with a longer GPU, say a Titan Z?

Is it just me or is the case absolutely huge? I would very much like to see a picture comparing this case with a Shuttle SFF box.

Steve, can you see if a 240mm radiator will fit vertically in that case in the front, with the HD cage removed? Corsair showed pictures of two 120mm fans stacked vertically, but I wasn't sure if there would be room for the ports on top. If not, do you think a 200mm radiator would fit with a longer GPU, say a Titan Z?

The way the case is designed, you'd have to cut out a large portion of the frame in the front to install a 240mm vertically. I even tried vertically mounting a 240 in the side mounting locations (also a no go).

Nice design, but pricey. Add in the premium vendors like to charge for mITX boards, and you end up with an overpriced system... but hey, at least it's mITX :p It still amazes me there are so few FM2 mITX boards, and the few that ARE out there are twice the price of the LGA1150 mITX boards. The whole point of a mITX system for me would be just going with a AM2 APU (A10 6800K) with no discrete graphics and just have a tiny little system that can pack a fair amount of power. But I'm unwilling to pay such a premium.

I really like the ATX power supply standard, water cooling options look great and then add in a full size graphics card. I may have to pick one of these up, looks fun.

Looks like a fucking generator ! Lol ... NO

The black and red one looks like a space heater and I would buy it in a heartbeat. Tell me that wouldn't be a sinister looking LAN box / Steam Machine. :cool:

I really like the ATX power supply standard, water cooling options look great and then add in a full size graphics card. I may have to pick one of these up, looks fun.

Yeah, I saw other sites reporting that radiators and all-in-one cooling solutions can't be installed in the front of the chassis and that just isn't the case. Maybe Corsair didn't intend for them to be installed there but, trust me, they fit just fine.

Back