Buy an Xbox One, Choose a Game for Free

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you were already in the market for an Xbox One, you might as well buy one next week and score a game of your choice for free. Hurry with your purchase, the deal is only good for one week beginning on Sunday.

The offer is valid for any retail Xbox One game, and the offer is good for our Xbox One system bundles, too – so if you want to pick up the Xbox One Madden NFL 15 Bundle or Forza Motorsport 5 Bundle, you’re getting another free game of your choice priced at $59.99 or lower on top of it!

Destiny, wait that's not an option... Gee I wonder why this promotion is happening Sept 7-13. It's not as if the competition has an advanced release of a big game coming out around then or anything.

Nahh. Just traded my Xboring One is for a Wii U and have been having a ball with friends and family with Mario Kart 8. Having fun flashbacks to Super Mario Bros. while playing the new one for Wii U. Lots of fun. FUN, something I wasn't having consistently on Xbox One. Now if we could get a proper Zelda game without cell shading crap, that would just take the cake!

Destiny, wait that's not an option... Gee I wonder why this promotion is happening Sept 7-13. It's not as if the competition has an advanced release of a big game coming out around then or anything.

Destiny is an option..you know if you read what it says other than just looking at the pretty pictures and making assumptions. :D

Pretty good promotion, but honestly I wish this was a standard feature for all modern consoles. Buy it and get your first game free.

Wal-Mart is semi honoring this deal. I say semi because they are giving u a free 60$ gift card with the purchase of a Xbox one (even the Madden or forza bundle). There is nothing saying u have to spend the 60$ card right away this way so you could use it to buy whatever you want. only down side is you have to shop at a Wal-Mart lol.

meh -- I'm happy with the "deal" i got by accident a few weeks ago

ordered a basic 399 xbox on best buy, went to pick it up and they gave me the Kinect version with Forza 5 included. (was going to buy forza anyways)

for 399 I got my free game and a Kinect I will never use lol

Destiny is an option..you know if you read what it says other than just looking at the pretty pictures and making assumptions. :D

Pretty good promotion, but honestly I wish this was a standard feature for all modern consoles. Buy it and get your first game free.
I remember when my family bought a Nintendo 64 when it was released and thinking why didn't it come with a game this time. It was an easier pill to swallow since the console was only $200, compared to the Playstation's $300... That generation also started the trend of only packaging one controller with the console.

Back