Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell Gameplay Trailer

Looks like a game that thirteen year console kids will find hysterical.

For some reason I think you just posted that to make everybody who likes SR (a lot of people on this forum alone) mad.

Just like a lot of your posts...

I will be also getting this game when it comes out, it looks entertaining and funny at the same time. I'm glad they are taking the series to a whole new level instead of making generic clones using the same formula.

This has definitely been my favorite series for the past few years, can't wait.

Now I am confused. I thought Johnny Gat was killed in SR3?

Apparently you didn't play 4.

I thought SR1 was "meh", 2 and 3 were pretty damned good(and I HATE GTA4, still do). SR4? Umm... didn't really like the super powers bit, just jumping around like spiderman and running like the flash kinda defeated the purpose of vehicles.

I liked the "slightly crazier than GTA" saints row. Not whatever SR4 and this is.

Besides, this on xbox one and playstation 4? It's SR4 DLC sold as a standalone "next gen" title running on the same engine, recycling models and textures. And this makes the THIRD release in the same city. Come on already. Adding some pentagrams and devil horns to buildings doesn't change that it's still the same freakin' city they've used for the past two games now.

At least they aren't bothering to call this SR5.

I'll buy it.
Saints Row has been one of the craziest over the top just way too fun to pass up games ever created.
Yes, 1 was bad and a cheap GTA knockoff
2 was solid and fun
3 was fantastic with high replay value
4 was insane, still playing it and I bought it on release

You'd be surprised. I shy away from silly games, in a big way. But this actually came together well. If you're not at least trying it on the bargain bin, you're missing out.

This game is absurd for the sake of being absurd, and they pull it off flawlessly. Looking forward to the next installment. :D

This game is absurd for the sake of being absurd, and they pull it off flawlessly. Looking forward to the next installment. :D

I really like how that the devs didn't let the franchise die as they reinvent it into an absurdest piece of entertainment. I've enjoyed their "fuck it all" attitude, and I've liked the series since the second installment actually.

I am glad to see that this series survived THQs downfall. Now if only Darksiders could get a part 3 which with the formation of Gunfire games might just happen. .

Now I am confused. I thought Johnny Gat was killed in SR3?

Damn dude, you set yourself up for spoilers. But it's obvious you didn't play SR4 :confused:

Watch out. He'll come along with a snark and say that we are as easily amused as some 13 years old.

Hey DPI may actually be being positive. Maybe he's 13 years old and is saying that he'll find it amusing ;)

Back