Cool Video of the Day

It fails real bad against the lips on most of them you can see it moving around..honestly not really any better than quite a bit of what has already been done in hollywood.

Embedded video shows Destiny Mars video, not the linked video. Is it just me?

Its cool and all that, but what's a practical application for something like this?

Working fine now. Could have just been how the page was rendered then on my PC. Swapped video or something. Link took me to the video fine, though.... :) All is good.

Its cool and all that, but what's a practical application for something like this?

Pretty minimal, as far as I can think offhand.

I suppose you could use it (that is, a 'production' version of this that improves the process demo'd, here) for webcam-chat sort of stuff?

To be honest, the illegal/immoral applications of it are far more obvious - the ability to "retexture" your face would allow you to appear (within certain bounds) like any celebrity/person you wanted to, and to do it 'realtime', so as to be able to show facial expressions/sync lips/etc...

This is really cool, I feel bad for the model though. Having a projector shining in your face is awful. Maybe some heavily tinted contacts?

Back