How Realistic Are The Weapons Of ‘CoD: Advanced Warfare?’

HardOCP News

[H] News
How realistic are the weapons of CoD: Advanced Warfare? I don't know, when is the last time you saw someone wearing an exosuit and a jet pack flying around shooting highlighted enemies with a laser gun?

The biggest change for multiplayer is the fact that characters will be running around in an exosuit which confers various superpowers like speed boosts, goomba stomps, and boost sliding. While the military has yet to find any strategic value in the ground pound, it is working on exosuits and has been for years.

Didnt read this article. But i was over the new space aged futuristic gendre years ago when they were way over done! ha! Now.. i just can't stand them even though i've only done the MW series for the last 6+ years. Its still not old yet (the Modern Warfare themed). It just seems.... right. The only issue i have.. is with all the FKG bugs and bullshi*!!

If they'd make a Modern Warfare Trilogy. And include all the levels and weapons of the past 3 versions. Add a few more new levels and guns. Give us Modding for the PC guys (and latency bars for with numbers for all (omfg i can't believe they removed those). Through in an up-to-8 player CO-OP in the Single Player Campaign and Multi-Player Co-OPP mode (instead of limiting it to 2!!!!). Get rid of the MAJOR lag-compensation fundamental game braking bug and poor hit detection/poor re-spawns. And i'd be set for 3 years. If not 4!

Oh and consoles that can run it @ 1080p60 buttery smooth goodness! ;)

Back