Man Armed With Sickle Shot, Saved By Samsung Phablet

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are asking yourself "Who takes a sickle and a Samsung phablet to a gunfight?" I would like to introduce you to this guy. :D Thanks to Skripka for the link.

As you can imagine, the man with the gun won the fight, shooting Han in the chest from close range before fleeing the scene. Instinctively, Han put up his arm and the bullet passed cleanly through before hitting the Galaxy Mega in his pocket. Between the arm and the Mega, the bullet was slowed down enough that it didn’t go any further.

I have a feeling the arm took 90% of the energy. Lesson learned, carry a PLR-16 instead like me! 20 rounds 5.56 nato with a nice red-dot sight, no problem even if they use a steel desktop computer instead of a tablet. :D

BTW, hard to say without the whole story, but drunk guy with a sickle that won't give you your wallet back... yeah probably deserved to be shot.

Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

Han shot first!

shooting Han in the chest from close range before fleeing the scene

My first thought was that this was a scene from the new Star Wars movie!!

126040_700b.jpg

It's a phone with a screen larger than 5 inches. And whoever invents these dumbass words should be shot or hanged.

What the fuck is a phablet? Is it like some sort of gay tablet?
Its what people were calling the monster Galaxy Note phones which are around 6" in size. Phone+Tablet=Phablet. The lowest common size of a tablet is 7" where as most phones released are around 4 to 5" in size. The word "phablet" is dumb as hell, and not many people use it anymore since the Galaxy Note's have been around now for almost 4 years.

Shoulda been an iPhone. (Apple hater)

The man actually carried a sickle into a restaurant. Yeah I've been harvesting wheat and thought to myself I'll just head over to the local restaurant for a bite to eat. Wow LOL

The man actually carried a sickle into a restaurant. Yeah I've been harvesting wheat and thought to myself I'll just head over to the local restaurant for a bite to eat. Wow LOL

Did you see where this happen?

This wasn't in big city USA.

Back