Gears of War Designer Returns to Video Gaming

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Twenty year veteran of Epic Games, Cliff Bleszinski, is returning to video game production after a two year hiatus. Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee, late of EA and Guerrilla Games, have formed a new company called Boss Key Productions.

Bleszinski spent two decades at Epic Games working on the Jazz Jackrabbit, Unreal and Gears of War franchises before leaving the company and retiring from game design in Oct. 2012.

You hear that?

Exactly, nothing, that's the sound of nobody giving a shit.

Cliffy has stepped on too many toes in this industry, he has zero credit left

Let's see...
"Name" in the industry makes a company, makes a game, sells the company for millions to a big publisher/ company like EA or MS, goes on to start another company... wash rinse, repeat.

Complains that PC gamers are pirates and that the market is going downhill. Contemplates life and comes back to the PC market. I wonder what he'll say if his new game doesn't turn out that great.

Wonder if his ass is in its rightful place in the rear or still middle-top of his shoulder.

Pfft. Who cares, Cliff wrote PC gamers off years ago & he hasn't made anything good in over a decade. I wonder if he still uses "Gang Bang" as descriptive words & makes fun of fat kids? I can't wait for his F2P games......not.

Pfft. Who cares, Cliff wrote PC gamers off years ago & he hasn't made anything good in over a decade. I wonder if he still uses "Gang Bang" as descriptive words & makes fun of fat kids? I can't wait for his F2P games......not.
Agreed. CliffyB is a narcissistic asshole.

Gears of War Designer Returns to Video Gaming
Sounds like someone went totally emo and butthurt and is finally getting over it ... except with dramatic emo return. Nobody cares

:rolleyes:

You hear that?

Exactly, nothing, that's the sound of nobody giving a shit.

Cliffy has stepped on too many toes in this industry, he has zero credit left

Lol, I thought that was John Romero.

Cliffy might still have something to contribute, even if he is a bit of a butthead.

I may be in the minority here; i had more fun with the original Unreal Tournament (and UT 2005?) than i ever had with the later ones like UT3 or Gears 'o War.

They began feeling like someone had a football linebacker fetish.

Back