Madden NFL 15, FIFA 15, and NHL 15 Ultimate Editions Pre-Orders

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The Ultimate Editions of Madden NFL 15, FIFA 15, and NHL 15 are now available for pre-order according to an announcement by EA earlier this week. The Ultimate Editions will be available for PS3/4, Xbox 360/One with FIFA 15 also available on PC.

Madden NFL 15 is set for release on Aug. 26, NHL 15 on Sept. 9 and FIFA 15 on Sept. 26.

I quit buying sports games when they put adds on the score board. And I don't mean the kind that were there to make it look more realistic, I mean the announcer saying "This game presented by Snickers, be a Chompion."

That and they add dumber and dumber "features" every fucking year.

I hope you guys get paid directly to post EA PRE-ORDER advertisements.
Release day? Ok, let's have an announcement.
Demo available? I'm all ears!
Give my money to EA for nothing? That'll be a pass (and not the football kind).

EA? Pre-Order?

MUHAHAHAA. You have GOT to be kidding.

This is a joke, right?

EA Sports....
If its in the game be damn well thankful we managed to get it in there....

Man paying $60 for a new sports game every year sucks, but I'd be all over a combo pack of Madden/NHL/Fifa for $100.

FIFA 15, because watching it isn't painfully boring enough.

I seriously have no idea why sports games sell so well, much less $60 Every single year for what amounts to "Roster Changes" and nothing more. My god people are dumb..but then people bought BF4 and will still Pre-order BF5...so yea.

FIFA 15, because watching it isn't painfully boring enough.

I seriously have no idea why sports games sell so well, much less $60 Every single year for what amounts to "Roster Changes" and nothing more. My god people are dumb..but then people bought BF4 and will still Pre-order BF5...so yea.

Newsflash, people have different interests. It's a pretty crazy concept.

Only ever bought last years madden from the direcTV deal so i can watch games online, traded in the game as soon as i redeemed the code.

My kids like Football Manager more than FIFA (they have put in 983 hours in FM2011, 561 hours in FM2013, and 520 hours in FM2014) ... if they release another Football Manager title in the Fall I will grab that for them on the PC (via Steam) :D

Newsflash, people have different interests. It's a pretty crazy concept.

I was mostly making fun at the fact that most of you pay $60 a year for roster changes in what would be a $10 or less DLC update for any other game.

Only ever bought last years madden from the direcTV deal so i can watch games online, traded in the game as soon as i redeemed the code.

THIS is what made pre-ordering madden worthwhile last year. without the direct TV deal I'm not biting

I quit playing madden.

Ever since they stopped making a pc version. I think the latest pc version is from 2008. There are mods that allow for current rosters.

If they release another Pc version I'd get a copy.

I quit playing madden.

Ever since they stopped making a pc version. I think the latest pc version is from 2008. There are mods that allow for current rosters.

If they release another Pc version I'd get a copy.

You know Madden 2008 is still getting grapbical and roster updates yearly, I think its Football Idiots or something, used to be Football Fanatics.
Every year I get the itch around preseason, install, update, then take my beloved Browns to the Superbowl as GM within 1-2 seasons. I figure its the only way it'll ever happen.

Back