Alien: Isolation is 1080p on PS4 and Xbox One

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Good news for all of you Xbox One and PS4 owners. If you are planning to pick up Alien: Isolation later on this year when it’s released, you now know for certain that both platforms will run the magnificent gore of the game in full 1080p. :D

Alien: Isolation is due out on Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4 and PC late this year.

Amazing. I bet it even manages to run at 30 fps when there's nothing going on.

As a big fan of most things Alien I just have one prayer, God please don't let this suck like the last one.

Congrats to Alien: Isolation? Pretty weak that not all the games on the so-called next-next consoles can do 1080p. If MS or Sony really wanted to one up each other they should of released a console where 1080p and nothing less was standard. Oh well, that's why PC still rocks :cool:

Congrats to Alien: Isolation? Pretty weak that not all the games on the so-called next-next consoles can do 1080p. If MS or Sony really wanted to one up each other they should of released a console where 1080p and nothing less was standard. Oh well, that's why PC still rocks :cool:

Don't worry, they'll have to downgrade PC graphics and restrict resolution to 640x480

actualy i think that's a bad news, when a game multiplatform, sets res at 1080p on xbox, that means the game overall detail, shadows, lighting and other stuff, are downgraded, which means the final pc version will carry on that lower overall setup they chose.

:rolleyes:

You know, WHINY comments like this, isn't going to help/CHANGE MAIN stream devs/publishers focus to just over-look consoles SUPER increasing market share. e.g. GTAV = JUST on the 360 and the PS3, $1 billion in revenue in less than 72-hours!

It's SUPER on consoles if you ignore PS4/Xbone. I also don't want games from MAIN stream devs/publishers. Their games are so bad that it's killing the game industry.

a 300 dollar console will never equal a 2000 dollar computer but I will have just as much fun playing and habe a lot more money left over, Its petty stupid or people to keep pressing pc superiority since the 2 types of devices aren't meant for the same market many more can afford the consoles.

a 300 dollar console will never equal a 2000 dollar computer but I will have just as much fun playing and habe a lot more money left over, Its petty stupid or people to keep pressing pc superiority since the 2 types of devices aren't meant for the same market many more can afford the consoles.

Well, if you spent between $500 and $1000 on just a video card/s you would be complaining about 1080p being a boasting point for a video game in 2014 too :D
Myself, im kind of happy the consoles are still holding back graphics, i only have a single monitor setup anyway, but while everyone complains about graphics, no one seems to care about smaller levels, poor AI, crappy save system and many other annoyances PC gamers suffer from consoles because devs do not want to spend the resources to utilize the power of the PC platform. When the Rift comes out, i feel things will turn in our favor for awhile, until Sony and MS catch up.

How about a $1000 computer I bought 3 years ago? Because neither my PS4 or XBone rivals that either. Lamest next gen consoles ever.

Back