14 Minutes Of STYX: Master Of Shadows Gameplay

Looks better than that travesty of a thief game that they just belched out.

I really like the looks of this, thanks for the link!

Looks fun, but it seemed way too easy to move around next to guards unnoticed. And killing the guards looked super easy as well. Engaging with guards needs to be more of a challenge to make the stealth aspect even worth the hassle.

I first thought, cool, Styx, the musical group. Then I realized it was just a game, meh.

Cunning
Gillie
Stealth
Diversion
Sabotage

To name a few. Should be even more challenging from a first person perspective. I like what I'm seeing. Best part is there is no asinine multi-player.

Visual style is clean. Hopefully they can at least provide some SMAA in the final build.

Yes, because "Styx" couldn't possibly refer to a river in the underworld. No, a band is the first thing people think of then complain about. :rolleyes:

Yes, because "Styx" couldn't possibly refer to a river in the underworld. No, a band is the first thing people think of then complain about. :rolleyes:

NO Sh*t. Everyone know the origin of the name.

But since Styx was one of hottest bands when I was in high school. Naturally that is what I think of first.

I'm too young to have ever heard Styx. No really. I don't think I could name a single Styx song.

And yep, I too, thought of the band, not the river.

Back