Stupid Criminal of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are going to repeatedly film yourself outrunning the cops it would probably be a good idea not to be wearing a GPS ankle bracelet when you do it.

You see, he had been convicted of earlier crimes and was forced to wear a GPS ankle bracelet. Prosecutors matched up the locations in the video with the monitor's coordinates and were able to place Ali at the scene. According to Visor Down, he was convicted last month of fleeing the police and driving with a suspended license, roughly two years after uploading the film to YouTube. Scroll down to see why recording a dumb decision is an even dumber one.

More proof the movie Idiocracy was prophetic and not just a comedy.

This is in Illinois, run by the Liberals in Chicago, so he'll probably get a $50 fine and have to wear the GPS anklet for another 6 months. They never punish any traffic crimes in Illinois.

This is in Illinois, run by the Liberals in Chicago, so he'll probably get a $50 fine and have to wear the GPS anklet for another 6 months. They never punish any traffic crimes in Illinois.

Dunno bout that. I had two speeding tickets when I was a teenager (each minor) and I got my license suspended for three months. Problem with that was that it took them far too long to mail the notice to me. I got pulled over driving home from work two months into the suspension and taken to jail for the night and car impounded. Letter came in the mail the next week informing me that my license was suspended, just in time for my court date where I was fined the maximum. Perhaps it was because I was a young and a white male, not an urban minority. (Ooooh that's gonna piss some people off.)

Seriously?? Turning this into a political discussion is just lame. SMH...

He received a prison sentence of four years. Try again.

Seriously?? Turning this into a political discussion is just lame. SMH...

There's only so many things guys talk about. It's either sports, cars, women, weather, video games, or politics. No matter what it's typically angry and devolves into arguments or comparing who's got more of item x or has a bigger one of item y or why thing z is the best thing in some arbitrary category that was sub-divided into a leveled hierarchy for which there are only ever two diametrically opposed views.

Typical republican

More proof the movie Idiocracy was prophetic and not just a comedy.

I disagree. IQ is not dependent on genes. Stupid person can have smart children and in general people are smart. Idioacracy hopefully inspires people to be smarter and less moronic. Apathy isn't possible when a large plague kills off many or crops stop growing.

If it's CHICAGO cops, MAYBE.

If it's state troopers or some of the money grubbing suburban cops (basically ANY municipality beginning with a W is generally a "rape them with their checkbook" zone)? No, this guy could be looking at a year or more of incarceration, and HUGE fines.

Looking at the original article that your link links to, it was DuPage County.

Basically a bunch of rich motherfuckers with ZERO sympathy for this kinda shit.

His life may not be OVER, but he's going to wish it was.

The sad thing here is that when this guy eventually does kill himself, he will probably take an innocent person out with him and also have no usable organs left in his body from the trauma.

He didn't think the monitors would wonder why his bracelet was going 120mph at ground level?

At this point, they should just take his motorcycle away, and never let him own another one.

I disagree. IQ is not dependent on genes. Stupid person can have smart children and in general people are smart. Idioacracy hopefully inspires people to be smarter and less moronic. Apathy isn't possible when a large plague kills off many or crops stop growing.

IQ depends primarily on genetics. Anyone saying that IQ doesn't depend on genetics has a vested interest in the bullshit notion that "everyone is equally good at everything" and other politically-correct nonsense.

Smart people, on average, have smart kids. People can slam eugenics as some sort of monstrous ideology, but the fundamental idea that the genetically fit should pass on the most genes shouldn't be controversial.

Genetics is a funny thing.
Recessive genes can pop in and out at any time.
Therefore, there is a chance (no matter how small) that 2 inbred mutant idiots can birth a perfectly normal child, or 2 normal people can birth the next Albert Einstein.
There's also a chance 2 geniuses could have a child with sub par intelligence.
Fact is stupid people are reproducing at a much higher rate than intelligent ones, so even with the rare recessive popping up once in every great while odds are we're headed towards a society of mental midgets.

Harvey Danger said:
Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a TV
Pretty much says it all

Okay, cannot say I read the whole thread, but damn, that was some white knuckle driving. It's both exhilarating and frightening at the same time! Certainly, I do not condone his actions, but he was passing mostly cars and/or trucks which means he would have lost any battle. I guess I do not want this to turn in to a viral deal where cyclists keep posting escaping from cops, but it is kind of exciting. Unfortunately it is at the expense of innocent drivers. :(

I must therefore disagree with his actions.

Damn, that was fun to watch. The end was epic!

Doing this while wearing an ankle bracelet. Even funnier.

...I dont understand how motorcyclist get away with this stuff...dont they have a license plate like every other vehicle? If I outran the cops I'd expect them to come past the house later with footage from the cruiser and arrest me?

I sat through that entire video waiting for a big motorcycle crash at the end that never came. I'm so disappointed. What a boring video.

There's only so many things guys talk about. It's either sports, cars, women, weather, video games, or politics. No matter what it's typically angry and devolves into arguments or comparing who's got more of item x or has a bigger one of item y or why thing z is the best thing in some arbitrary category that was sub-divided into a leveled hierarchy for which there are only ever two diametrically opposed views.

don't forget Nazis!

If I've learned anything about Nazis is that they're living on the moon, waiting for iPhones to arrive to run their ship computer systems so they can launch an invasion and take over the world!

IQ depends primarily on genetics. Anyone saying that IQ doesn't depend on genetics has a vested interest in the bullshit notion that "everyone is equally good at everything" and other politically-correct nonsense.

Smart people, on average, have smart kids. People can slam eugenics as some sort of monstrous ideology, but the fundamental idea that the genetically fit should pass on the most genes shouldn't be controversial.

You're misinterpreting, the idea is that everyone is born equally good at everything, more or less. Smart people dont have smart kids because their kids are genetically predisposed to being smart. They have smart kids because they raised them well. If you could walk into a nursery and pick any random baby you wanted, you could raise that child to excel in any given skillset you wanted, from mastering an instrument to mathematics to athleticism.

Assuming of course they dont have some major disability to start with.

Okay, cannot say I read the whole thread, but damn, that was some white knuckle driving. It's both exhilarating and frightening at the same time! Certainly, I do not condone his actions, but he was passing mostly cars and/or trucks which means he would have lost any battle. I guess I do not want this to turn in to a viral deal where cyclists keep posting escaping from cops, but it is kind of exciting. Unfortunately it is at the expense of innocent drivers. :(

I must therefore disagree with his actions.

As a former rider I can tell you that it's very hard to keep from speeding. It's so easy to lose track and next thing you know you're going 100 easy. Personally seeing mangled bodies of riders in accidents was the only thing that kept me from going nuts on my bike. I'm actually thankful that my wife put an end to my riding days when she made me give up my bike when we got engaged.

Back