Ten Minutes Of Homefront 2 The Revolution Gameplay

Where does it take place, S. Korea? I saw a sign with a skull and Korea letters.

Where does it take place, S. Korea? I saw a sign with a skull and Korea letters.

Philly. The storyline of the Homefront games is that North Korea has invaded the United States.

Philly. The storyline of the Homefront games is that North Korea has invaded the United States.

Dumbest storyline I've ever seen. We've now started a new trend of letting China dictate who is the bad guy in our movies (Red Dawn 2) and in Homefront. This is what happens when you outsource your nation to foreigners.

Norht Korea invades the US? Can't get much more far fetched than that.

Yep the North Koreans apparently steamroll through south east Asia and launch a EMP over the USA and then plow through what's left. Think Red Dawn but instead of Russians and Cubans it's North Koreans. The first game wasn't spectacular but was decent. It didn't have any glaring bugs and was enjoyable.

Obviously, graphics will be something likely to change come optimization time. But overall, I like it. I like the fact they took it open-world. This type of storyline screams for that style of play.

How fucking hard is it to just put up the gameplay without incessantly talking throughout every fucking second?

Back