Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed

What the hell happened to Harley Quinn's face?

What the hell happened to Harley Quinn's face?

It should be obvious that anyone riding a motorcycle is just asking for an accident. If he fell off and got hit by a car or something, that'd mess up his face and it'd be even worse if he wasn't wearing a helmet.

It should be obvious that anyone riding a motorcycle is just asking for an accident. If he fell off and got hit by a car or something, that'd mess up his face and it'd be even worse if he wasn't wearing a helmet.

You do realize that Harley Quinn is female...

I have to ask, was the trailer supposed to be impressive? It doesn't even look as good as pre-rendered effects I was seeing 10 years ago.

No offense to batman, but that's the stupidest name a person could give to a girl. I suppose the whole idea crawled out of some guy's head...some guy with a motorcycle fetish?

So much fail today.

As suggested by her name (a play on the word "harlequin"), she is clad in the manner of a traditional harlequin jester. The character is a frequent accomplice and girlfriend of Batman's nemesis the Joker, and is also close to the supervillain Poison Ivy, from whom she gained her immunity to poisons and toxins.

So much fail today.

No history research at all from those people. :( Jesters were all men...you know...court jesters and stuff? Okay, okay, I know it's not your idea and that it isn't your fault or anything, but yeah, cartoons so fail at documenting history unless they're from Japan.

No history research at all from those people. :( Jesters were all men...you know...court jesters and stuff? Okay, okay, I know it's not your idea and that it isn't your fault or anything, but yeah, cartoons so fail at documenting history unless they're from Japan.
All jesters being male is a stereotype. Have you ever heard of Jane Foole? Or glee maidens?

It's a play on her name, Harleen Quinzel. Or at least that's what Batman Arkham Origins said.

Because nothing says "Batman" like GUNS GUNS GUNS!

fingerslifted2.jpg

It's a play on her name, Harleen Quinzel. Or at least that's what Batman Arkham Origins said.
IIRC when she was introduced for the first time in the cartoon she was only known as Harley Quinn, and it wasn't until her frist comic book appearance that the writers gave her the full name of Harleen Frances Quinzel.

I may be mistaken :p.

Because nothing says "Batman" like GUNS GUNS GUNS!

fingerslifted2.jpg

That's what I was thinking... so either Batman is now a killer or the game will be unrealistic and not register killshots from the various missiles, bullets and shells.

Back